Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hit a pedestrian with my car last night (with side view mirror).........

Tom [Giants fan]

What other people are saying is true - the guy should have been a lot more careful. A person crossing a busy street....even within a cross walk, must make certain that it is safe to do so! Never step into the path of an oncoming car. The car may not see you. Instead, wait on the corner for traffic to go by or stop and allow you to pass.

I see people do some pretty stupid stuff where their own safety is concerned. Like a mom and her kid, eating ice cream, totally oblivious that they have just walked behind a car that was backing up. It's never someone else's job to look out for your safety.:logo:

I hit a pedestrian one time a few years ago. I was approaching a red light and was in the far right turning lane when from between two cars a guy ran right into me and all I saw was a face plant on my windshield and then the guy rolled down the side of my truck.....

This guy, who was absolutely reckless with his life, did a horrible thing to YOU!!!

Think about it, you were just driving along - NOT breaking any laws, and because this knuckle-head did something stupid, YOU had to pay with an incredible amount of suffering.

I can't imagine how bad it would feel to hit someone with my car.

People need to consider what is at stake, when they decide to park their brain and stampede towards the bone-orchard.

Archived