Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

1st place in AFC West on the line (KC 5-0 vs OAK 5-1)

THUNDERDOME

Hey freestylin/HTTR when can you play......

and i hope this isnt an issue....

Hitman36ST: I would like to protest my game (Browns at Raiders, I was the Browns) due to HTTR consistently stacking the box (about 80-90% of the game up until about 4 minutes to go with him up 13) and using a glitch at the beginning to get his sacks. I couldnt take a three step drop the entire first half.

H Hitman36ST: I would like to protest my game (Browns at Raiders, I was the Browns) due to HTTR consistently stacking the box (about 80-90% of the game up until about 4 minutes to go with him up 13) and using a glitch at the beginning to get his sacks. I couldnt take a three step drop the entire first half.

Hey Hit man, grow some ****ing balls and man up, you lost. I NEVER glitched. I told you exactly what defensive scheme I ran and how it was a stack mike blitz, forcing your Line to downblock the a gap and guess what, someones gonna going to get through on a 6 man front, especially if you leave 5 to block..........let's do the math.... 6 vs 5 = 1 man is going to get through.

Now, if you want to go over rules, cool, lets review your game play...

OFFENSIVE RULES:

- Use the whole playbook, not just MONEY plays (means plays that always are clutch and will work every time)

COMPLETE FAILURE TO COMPLY. You ran the same 4 plays, I came at you with multiple formations and plays

You cannot run a play more than TWO times in a row. Therefore, that means if you QB sneak twice and do not make it, you cannot do it a third, time

Let's talk about your multiple series running a NO HUDDLE with the SAME FORMATION ...SAME PLAY...passes either to the TE on a post route or a FB running a wheel route = FAIL

-Mix up play calling on offense and defense (do not continue to audible to the same plays)

ANOTHER FAIL

DEFENSIVE RULES:

- Please mix up your defensive play calling

This dude runs a 3-4 all out LB blitz EVERY PLAY, ILBs line up on the LOS........FAIL

Do not consistently stack the box (meaning 9 at the LOS)

I still have the PM in Xbox that said I had 8 in the box, rules say 9 here. Funny thing is I had a 6 man front, 2 out of my 4 CBs man'd up your RB & FB, not blitz. FAIL!

MISCELLANEOUS:

- DO NOT COUNTER A CHEATER WITH CHEATING

I NEVER cheated, you couldn't handle the defense PERIOD! but when you SO-CALL CALLED ME OUT, you countered with nano blitzs through the A gap, and you STILL LOST..... funny guy........FAIL!

So ye PLAYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR man up and learn to play madden and sorry, 4 honey plays on offense and 1 defense move on madden doesn't work around here......

hartman.jpg?w=295&h=257

WORK ON IT!!!

Hey Hit man, grow some ****ing balls and man up, you lost. I NEVER glitched. I told you exactly what defensive scheme I ran and how it was a stack mike blitz, forcing your Line to downblock the a gap and guess what, someones gonna going to get through on a 6 man front, especially if you leave 5 to block..........let's do the math.... 6 vs 5 = 1 man is going to get through.

Now, if you want to go over rules, cool, lets review your game play...

OFFENSIVE RULES:

- Use the whole playbook, not just MONEY plays (means plays that always are clutch and will work every time)

COMPLETE FAILURE TO COMPLY. You ran the same 4 plays, I came at you with multiple formations and plays

You cannot run a play more than TWO times in a row. Therefore, that means if you QB sneak twice and do not make it, you cannot do it a third, time

Let's talk about your multiple series running a NO HUDDLE with the SAME FORMATION ...SAME PLAY...passes either to the TE on a post route or a FB running a wheel route = FAIL

-Mix up play calling on offense and defense (do not continue to audible to the same plays)

ANOTHER FAIL

DEFENSIVE RULES:

- Please mix up your defensive play calling

This dude runs a 3-4 all out LB blitz EVERY PLAY, ILBs line up on the LOS........FAIL

Do not consistently stack the box (meaning 9 at the LOS)

I still have the PM in Xbox that said I had 8 in the box, rules say 9 here. Funny thing is I had a 6 man front, 2 out of my 4 CBs man'd up your RB & FB, not blitz. FAIL!

MISCELLANEOUS:

- DO NOT COUNTER A CHEATER WITH CHEATING

I NEVER cheated, you couldn't handle the defense PERIOD! but when you SO-CALL CALLED ME OUT, you countered with nano blitzs through the A gap, and you STILL LOST..... funny guy........FAIL!

So ye PLAYEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR man up and learn to play madden and sorry, 4 honey plays on offense and 1 defense move on madden doesn't work around

care to explain what all this nonsense above is about? Im listening.

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

Rules are the rules and from the above looks like alot were broken.

care to explain what all this nonsense above is about? Im listening.

---------- Post added November-1st-2011 at 10:04 PM ----------

Rules are the rules and from the above looks like alot were broken.

No problem Commish, just a sore loser that wants to claim I gliched when in fact, I didn't. He wants to ***** that I glitched on LM, giving others the impression that I cheat, when in fact, he's the one breaking the rules. I was hoping he would respond to what I posted, but decided to go back on LM and post this crap...

Hitman36ST posted at: 10/31/2011 07:48:35 PM

Pretty much just playing that 1-5-5 Nickle, and stacking the box with 2 or 3 extra players, and bringing the entire Right (offensive left) side. Did that practically the entire first half so I couldnt get off a 1 step drop without being hit. Aside from one big run I broke, I didnt get anything from the run game because of it. He did that until he was up comfortably late in the game.

Not necessarily a glitch per se, but cheesing the system to get easy sacks. I was getting hit literally less than half a second after snapping the ball, on a consistent basis.

1. Read my post here, then changed his story on LM

2. Calls me out on Cheesy play? Here's another cheese play he does untill you stop him.......HB toss on a 3 TE formation......nice subsitution there buddy, just like all the lame cheesers online. He does this till you can stop it. I was able to and that's why he went all passing from there..... and I didn't use the Nickel 1-5 against it......

3. Now claims that I sack him on a split second? Now I nano? Seriously? I NEVER nano, I ran a stack Mike blitz from time to time, not all the time.

4. I ran a Nickel 1-5, 46, and quarters. He just ran a 3-4 the whole time, 85%-90% of time it was an all out blitz where the ILB presnap creep up to the LOS and line up at 2i's, which sets up the nano if you take over the player. OLBS on the LOS at 6 or 9 tech.

I countered his blitzs by sending my TE's out for a pass, check the box score, you'll see my TE's lead in reception.

While you're at it, check out his history on offense, he likes to pass alot, so of course I would switch up with man, zone, zone blitz, etc etc....mixing it up as you requested.

Should I have reported it? Yes. Did I? No. Shame on me.....

No problem Commish, just a sore loser that wants to claim I gliched when in fact, I didn't. He wants to ***** that I glitched on LM, giving others the impression that I cheat, when in fact, he's the one breaking the rules. I was hoping he would respond to what I posted, but decided to go back on LM and post this crap...

Hitman36ST posted at: 10/31/2011 07:48:35 PM

Pretty much just playing that 1-5-5 Nickle, and stacking the box with 2 or 3 extra players, and bringing the entire Right (offensive left) side. Did that practically the entire first half so I couldnt get off a 1 step drop without being hit. Aside from one big run I broke, I didnt get anything from the run game because of it. He did that until he was up comfortably late in the game.

Not necessarily a glitch per se, but cheesing the system to get easy sacks. I was getting hit literally less than half a second after snapping the ball, on a consistent basis.

1. Read my post here, then changed his story on LM

2. Calls me out on Cheesy play? Here's another cheese play he does untill you stop him.......HB toss on a 3 TE formation......nice subsitution there buddy, just like all the lame cheesers online. He does this till you can stop it. I was able to and that's why he went all passing from there..... and I didn't use the Nickel 1-5 against it......

3. Now claims that I sack him on a split second? Now I nano? Seriously? I NEVER nano, I ran a stack Mike blitz from time to time, not all the time.

4. I ran a Nickel 1-5, 46, and quarters. He just ran a 3-4 the whole time, 85%-90% of time it was an all out blitz where the ILB presnap creep up to the LOS and line up at 2i's, which sets up the nano if you take over the player. OLBS on the LOS at 6 or 9 tech.

I countered his blitzs by sending my TE's out for a pass, check the box score, you'll see my TE's lead in reception.

While you're at it, check out his history on offense, he likes to pass alot, so of course I would switch up with man, zone, zone blitz, etc etc....mixing it up as you requested.

Should I have reported it? Yes. Did I? No. Shame on me.....

Ok first things first lets chill on the name calling stuff and remember we are all doing this for fun. Im going to have to get both sides of the story but i suggest everyone read and refresh on the rules because if i get multiple consistant complaints on the same owner i will boot them. I need you guys to remember this league is for fun and to try and balance out different skill levels and avoid the nonsense some of us deal with online in ranked games all the time.

Free are you staying in your 1-5-5 the whole game regardless of what formation the offense comes out in or are you useing that as a pass defense? If your coming out in it every play regardless you should switch it up a bit. Hitman i suggest you do the same if your coming out in the 3-4 all game regardless of offensive formation. i dont have any doubt that the players in the league that i see online playing ranked games know a few tricks of the trade but they have no business here and look no further then heidenreichs comments above for the reason why. i have recieved complaints and questions about gameplay over the past few weeks but owners didnt want to snitch on the opponent at the time so consider this a notice that im aware and while i dont want to remove people i will if it makes it better for everyone else. Owneres if your play is questionable tighten it up so you cant stay around, If your play is in need of some help lab it up with some people in the communiy or while in your league games and loosing big seek help and im sure some wont mind helping you out because it makes all the games better in the long run. Owners from here on out if your going to message me about someones play i need a name even if you dont want to because it creates alot more work for me to have to hunt rather than just try to clean it up.

PS.. Rvens need to check the power rankings....

Ok first things first lets chill on the name calling stuff and remember we are all doing this for fun. Im going to have to get both sides of the story but i suggest everyone read and refresh on the rules because if i get multiple consistant complaints on the same owner i will boot them. I need you guys to remember this league is for fun and to try and balance out different skill levels and avoid the nonsense some of us deal with online in ranked games all the time.

Free are you staying in your 1-5-5 the whole game regardless of what formation the offense comes out in or are you useing that as a pass defense? If your coming out in it every play regardless you should switch it up a bit. Hitman i suggest you do the same if your coming out in the 3-4 all game regardless of offensive formation. i dont have any doubt that the players in the league that i see online playing ranked games know a few tricks of the trade but they have no business here and look no further then heidenreichs comments above for the reason why. i have recieved complaints and questions about gameplay over the past few weeks but owners didnt want to snitch on the opponent at the time so consider this a notice that im aware and while i dont want to remove people i will if it makes it better for everyone else. Owneres if your play is questionable tighten it up so you cant stay around, If your play is in need of some help lab it up with some people in the communiy or while in your league games and loosing big seek help and im sure some wont mind helping you out because it makes all the games better in the long run. Owners from here on out if your going to message me about someones play i need a name even if you dont want to because it creates alot more work for me to have to hunt rather than just try to clean it up.

You're right.

I don't always go with a Nickel 1-5-5, it all depends on the team I'm playing, the situation (3rd & 8, 2nd & 13, etc. etc.), and what formation is coming out. Is it my primary defense? Again, depends on who I'm playing against, situation, formation called. I do mix it up throughout the game with 46, 3-4, 3-3-5, dime, quarters, dollar. As Moore pointed out, my LBs are fast, so is the rest of my players. Al Davis loves speed.

Hitman,

My bad, I'm sorry. Listen, I HATE when someone loses a match, then claims I glitched, cheated, or cheesed to take advantage of the game. I HATE when that happens to me, so I don't do it to others. Yes I run an aggressive defense, not a fan of the bend but don't break scheme.

Don't be like the lamers online that only run honey plays then complain when someone like me knows how to stop them. If you want, let's play a few unranked games and go over some new plays to run, I'm on a bye week so I'm open.

Owners from here on out if your going to message me about someones play i need a name even if you dont want to because it creates alot more work for me to have to hunt rather than just try to clean it up.

yes id want people to tell me if they thought i cheesed mainly because i dont ever notice if i do really.. so let me know if i have anyone complaining about me so i can fix what i've been accused of...

also... those power rankings are rigged... nasmad.png

Your whole team is a large pizza with extra CHEESE!

how? all i did was add dockett and ware.. dockett is only 7 points better than Redding and i gave up a 2nd rounder.. and did you not see ultimately what i gave up for Ware? not like i even did anything with him.. i had like 1 sack with him against you..

how? all i did was add dockett and ware.. dockett is only 7 points better than Redding and i gave up a 2nd rounder.. and did you not see ultimately what i gave up for Ware? not like i even did anything with him.. i had like 1 sack with him against you..

Just joking. You played a straight up game!

Just joking. You played a straight up game!

sarcasm is hard to catch on the net.. yea you played a str8 up game as well.. ive heard people complain about my out route but i use it at max twice on a drive but usually more than 3 to 4 plays away from each other.. you and the jets were probably the hardest 2 guys ive played..

sarcasm is hard to catch on the net.. yea you played a str8 up game as well.. ive heard people complain about my out route but i use it at max twice on a drive but usually more than 3 to 4 plays away from each other.. you and the jets were probably the hardest 2 guys ive played..

Yea I used the out route quite a bit in our game. I think you picked it twice. Most people don't use it. Everyone loves the patterns going over the middle of the field.

Ran the motion for run block a few times, not all the time.

Jason Campbell = 2 TDs

Run DMC = 2 TDs

2 3-Point Kickers

Score could have been more right before the half, forced a fumbled, scooped and got stopped around the 10 yard line? Had time for 1 more play with 5-7 seconds on the clock, called a play in, Thunder hit time out, decided to kick for 3.

Thunder played good zone, picked me 3 times; 2 of them were bs imo, but good Defensive. Decided to pound the rock afterwards.

Dro,

...........scared?

AlDavis_display_image(2).png

Archived