Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar: we need to decide on which we should do regarding cap hits

kiingspadee

Should we just do like it is realistically and have people eat their cap hits as to manage salary caps or should we adjust the contracts for ALL cuts/trades or we could do just for trades.

I am personally find it would be more fun at least for the first two seasons to do suck it up and eat that cap hit. Oh look you signed that POS Fat Al to a 7 year deal worth 100 MIL contract and now you want to cut him.....NO SIR!!! You are paying that man!

Just saw a thread post of yours saying you were adjusting cap hits.

Should we just do like it is realistically and have people eat their cap hits as to manage salary caps or should we adjust the contracts for ALL cuts/trades or we could do just for trades.

I am personally find it would be more fun at least for the first two seasons to do suck it up and eat that cap hit. Oh look you signed that POS Fat Al to a 7 year deal worth 100 MIL contract and now you want to cut him.....NO SIR!!! You are paying that man!

Just saw a thread post of yours saying you were adjusting cap hits.

I was only saying rework the cap hits because of your original league manager post. I would rather not rework them and see how it does for awhile.

Archived