Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This game falls on 1 person and it's not Rex (Deangelo Hall Rant Inside, MET)

Chase M

You have to be kinding, Right? D Hall is the sole person to blame for the Dallas loss and almost costing us the Cards game. What game are you watching? You need to stop taking so many drugs. Carlos Rogers was no different than D Hall when he played here. He played 10 yards off receivers also so that isn't the problem. You just want it to be the reason because you hate him so much istead of seeing the other people who make mistakes also. One play in any game is not the sole determining factor of why this team loses or wins.

Totally off thread topic, but isn't Carlos Rogers now leading the NFL in INTs?

Why do people say that Hall runs his mouth? He doesn't come out and say I'm gonna shut their entire offense and score 100 points. He just gives honest answers that any other player would give if asked the question. Does he get heated about the outcomes of games? Yes, and I'm happy about that. Why would you want a player who doesn't give a damn about a loss? Hall is a true redskin and actually wants to play for this team, no fan should ever bash him.

As far as the game against the cards goes, if you go back and watch the play you will see that Hall jumps the route when the ball should be thrown. However, Kolb makes a huge play and is able to move and buy some time to throw it deep. Getting beat 1v1 by one of the best recievers in the league isn't that bad considering it was his third catch of the game.

Why do people say that Hall runs his mouth? He doesn't come out and say I'm gonna shut their entire offense and score 100 points. He just gives honest answers that any other player would give if asked the question. Does he get heated about the outcomes of games? Yes, and I'm happy about that. Why would you want a player who doesn't give a damn about a loss? Hall is a true redskin and actually wants to play for this team, no fan should ever bash him.

As far as the game against the cards goes, if you go back and watch the play you will see that Hall jumps the route when the ball should be thrown. However, Kolb makes a huge play and is able to move and buy some time to throw it deep. Getting beat 1v1 by one of the best recievers in the league isn't that bad considering it was his third catch of the game.

I think fans bash anyone for any reason :)

As for DHall, I agree with you - he does give honest answers and truly believes in his team. Sometimes, though, silence is the better tact to take and that's what gets people riled up.

It says a lot that people seem to forget that D-Hall shadowed Fitz the whole day and for the most part limited him, and that it was another one of those Zero Coverage blitzes where D-Hall has no safety help over the top on the best receiver in the game. A whole day of keeping number 11 contained to mostly short gains, and the one play where he got sold out by the pass rush not getting there and a good play by the QB and receiver and it's "D-HALL ALMOST LOST US THE GAME!"

Fact is if you didn't like D-Hall before, you're never going to like him, and that's okay. But claiming that the whole game falls on DeAngelo Hall? Give me a frakking break.

Its all about the scheme and the team's execution of it. Its crazy to say it all falls on Hall. D Hall is not going to be out there on an island locked up on Jackson or Maclin by himself for the whole game. They need to pressure Vick consistantly and not miss tackles when they have the opportunity. Just like every other game.

Archived