Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LL56s...looking for volunteers

Lavarleap56

Im determined to not let this league fail and with that in mind I can't accomplish that alone. I have may have the "title" of commish but at the end of the day a league is nothing without committed owners and I understand that 100%. Im going to be addin

g as we go along that I believe will allow everyone to feel some ownership over the league as a whole and not just your team.

Im looking for volunteers who want to be a part of a trade board. This board will consist of three owners who evaluate proposed trades to ensure they are 1.Fair to each party 2. In best interest of the league health overall. The trade board will be monitored by myself to make sure they take it seriously And don't just approve everything. I also will monitor that no personal agendas come into play by not allowing teams in the Divison to strengthen themselves.I don't plan on overriding. The board but in rare cases I might if neccessary.

When I mention league health its in regards to a team getting gutted by dumb trades leaving it unappealing for a new owner to play with if need be.

I also will be appointing a assistant commish and someone who would like to lead the online community.

Let me know if your interested or any other ideas you have. Thanks.

If I wasn't blocked at work from the internet all day {doing this post from my phone) I would do this.

I don't know exactly what it will accomplish yet, it will likely grow into something as it goes along, but I will volunteer to head the ES Madden League twitter feed. I am a total twitterholic and will always be on. Twitter is a great resource for those of you that aren't on there. I'll try to make something up early tomorrow and ill post it on the board......

If I wasn't blocked at work from the internet all day {doing this post from my phone) I would do this.

I don't know exactly what it will accomplish yet, it will likely grow into something as it goes along, but I will volunteer to head the ES Madden League twitter feed. I am a total twitterholic and will always be on. Twitter is a great resource for those of you that aren't on there. I'll try to make something up early tomorrow and ill post it on the board......

Great idea and I love my twitter lol ill talk to soul and leftcoast to see about some graphics as well.

I would pick all of you but 5 is to many for communication reasons. Mr.Moore is pretty available due to work, how available or easy to get a hold of are you guys? Sweet sassy molassy and hitman#21 seem pretty available from my twitter feed.

I don't expect you to be on call 24/7 but just able to quickly communicate with eachother.

Ok so it looks like Mr.moore,thunder,and Capt.chaos. sweet sassy is tied up between 4-8 so if everyone else checks in and out frequently. Any of you guys on twitter? I think it might be pretty easy if so to have the league twitter send out the trade proposal so everyone's aware then vote by tweet or dm or something? Brainstorming

However you guys can communicate efficiently is cool with me.

ok well it looks like sweet sassy, thunder, and hitman will be our trade board. please follow @esmaddenleague if your not doing so already. I will let all the owners know to contact me when they have agreed on the parameters of a trade. I then will pass it on to @esmaddenleague who will tweet it then you guys can vote in response. @esmaddenleague can then tweet out approved/denied ect.

Archived