Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The state of the Redskins defensive backs?

DeadExField

Couldn't help but notice our DBs dropping like flies during the game, a position we are already pretty thin at until we get our starters back.

Hopefully we will hear about the status of Josh Wilson and the other DBs when Shanahan goes live @ 3 pm. Anyone hear anything yet?

I'm curious how Landry, Buchanan, and our different nickel and dime matchups when everyone is back and fitting in. Do the skins do some corner scouting this season and after? You gotta think we need some help in the depth department if there are any long term injuries

Landry will he full go barring any setback this week. Josh Wilson should play but the extra day will help his cause. Kevin Barnes went out with leg cramps and he's good.

LL56,

You are music to my ears. Do you happen to know what knocked Josh Wilson out of the game?

Having Landry to blitz and put the hurt on an injured Romo sits to pee will be very important for us. Considering Felix Jones may miss the game, it will be even that much more important.

LL56,

You are music to my ears. Do you happen to know what knocked Josh Wilson out of the game?

Having Landry to blitz and put the hurt on an injured Romo sits to pee will be very important for us. Considering Felix Jones may miss the game, it will be even that much more important.

Nothing to specific other then a back injury.

Nothing to specific other then a back injury.

Hopefully, just some muscle soreness + having the wind knocked out of him.

Thanks.

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 01:28 PM ----------

By the way, what happened on that Fitzgerald touchdown? Kolb rolled to the right, and there was no pump fake--how did the best player on the field get so open?

Ummm ... because he's one of the best WRs in the league maybe?

Landry will he full go barring any setback this week. Josh Wilson should play but the extra day will help his cause. Kevin Barnes went out with leg cramps and he's good.

That is the news I was ultimately hoping for regarding Landry, Wilson, and Barnes to start the week leading up to the Dallas showdown. Major sigh of relief until we find out more as the week progresses.

Archived