Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman

Hubbs

Those of you with satellite or cable packages might want to check to see if you have the Science Channel, which I believe is owned by the Discovery Channel and is pretty much what the Discovery Channel was before it turned into the Reality Shows About Alaska Channel. There's a series called Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman that's one of the most incredibly interesting shows that I've ever watched. It's basically an extremely well-produced examination of all sorts of mysteries of the universe—what existed before the Big Bang, if there are parallel universes, the scientific evidence suggesting that humans have some form of a sixth sense, how time travel might be possible according to the laws of physics—with each episode's story guided by the man with the world's greatest voice, Morgan Freeman. (Seriously, I would listen to him read the dictionary, even South Park has made jokes about it.)

The reviews of the show are pretty fantastic, and I'm not just talking about reviews by professional critics. I just typed "Through the Wormhole" into the Twitter search box, and I've never seen results like this. It's literally tweet after tweet about how awesome the show is. Here are a few of them, and these were all found by barely scrolling down at all. I'm not kidding when I say that almost EVERY tweet is heaping praise upon the show.

Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman is THE BEST show on T.V.
i love Through the Wormhole with Mr Freeman on the Sci Channel... serious.. can watch this all night..
I'm addicted to "through the wormhole", so friggin' interesting. (also Morgan Freeman's voice is epic)
Watching "Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman" on faster than light travel, this show is so awesome
I only watch 2 things on TV: Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman on the @ScienceChannel & Sunday night @HBO
Through The Wormhole w/ Morgan Freeman is a great show
"Through The Wormhole" w/ Morgan Freeman on the Science Channel is 1 of the most amazing and informative shows regarding life & the universe
Through the Wormhole. Smart dudes. Morgan Freeman among them. Mind blown. Can't turn it off.

In conclusion, watch this ****ing show. :silly:

Ha, a few more tweets:

Just a reminder. You have two hours to abandon whatever you had planned from 10:00-11:00 tonight before Through the Wormhole comes on
This new season of Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole has my head spinning, in a good way. What a great show.
Only reason to have cable TV - Morgan Freeman narrates series about the mysteries of the universe http://t.co/BpiyZoF Through the Wormhole
I'm watching this TV show called Through The Wormhole on SCI channel, and I'm totally hooked.
god, this "through the wormhole" show seriously makes my head spin!
Watching 'Through the Wormhole...' on Science Channel. Hearing Morgan Freeman narrate just sounds right. Love this show.
Watching Through The Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. Much needed food for the brain. Highly recommended!

Gotta find and watch now. Awesome.

I am not a gifted in the sciences, but I loves this show as well. The time travel episode was great. I had to watch it a couple of times to wrap my head around it, like the other episodes, but I really like the show!

Loved that series.

Anybody see that 2-hour special called " journey to the edge of the universe" narrated by William Baldwin?! It gave me goosebumps.

It was a continuous 2 hour animation. They would travel 500,000 light years, stop, look around for a few minutes, then go a million light years. Then 5, 10. it went deeper, and deeper, and deeper into space. TRILLIONS of light years away and animations of what it might look like. No astronomists talking, no still photographs, nothing but a non-stop two hour animation. It was BY FAR the most amazing space documentary I've ever seen. I was blown away.

Now that I think about it, I think I created a thread for it a few years back...

Archived