Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2011 Indianapolis 500 / Coca-Cola 600 Thread

Teller

That's not choking.

That's just a rookie mistake and a bad line that unfortunately cost him.

Darn you guys are tough.

Hail.

That's what I was trying to say. It looked like a choke job, but he was trying to hang it out by the wall as much as he could, so he could carry momentum, and hopefully get back on the gas sooner. He was also trying to make sure that if it started to sputter at the end, that he was carrying the most speed he could. He admitted after the race that he just got up too high, got in the marbles, and lost front-end grip. But yeah, the guy was doing everything he could, and just pushed it a little too far.

Like blue said, I'll be behind the kid 100% next year.

How'd the girl do?

Hail.

10th.

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 05:41 PM ----------

I guess you don't get the Skins/Cowboys thing either, huh? They're both American teams. :)

Totally different, man. And I could understand pulling for a driver because he drives a Ford over a Toyota. But the whole Chevy-Ford thing is just stupid. I pull for a driver because I like...the driver. Not what car the man drives!

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 05:43 PM ----------

Sucks for that rookie at Indy. He should have just rolled through the corner there. Definitely a rookie mistake.

The finish is now under review. They are looking to see when the caution came out and where Hildebrand & Wheldon were. Official Results will not be posted until tomorrow morning.

I don't know about Indy' date=' but in NASCAR, if you cause the caution, your spot isn't locked in. And though I would've liked the Cinderella story, that's the way it should be. Otherwise, the leader could just dump the car with a lap to go and get the win.

---------- Post added May-29th-2011 at 07:17 PM ----------

Now to the big boys. :)

Denny is surprisingly strong. And BS called it, but in reverse. Carl seems to be good on the long runs, but not the short runs tonight.

Well since there are only 36 races a year, that would be about 9 bucks a year. Ill give you 5 years, so thats $45, nice retirement Hog :ols:

LMAO. :ols:

I'm checking the interwebz right now for the country with best exchange rate to the dollar. lol.

Archived