Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mayweather/Pacquiao **Floyd Turns Down $65 Million To Fight Pacman.**

DM72

$65 million dollars!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if the devil sets it up. If the people who offer it are good for the money I would fight Chuck Norris, Wolverine, and the entire Navy Seal Team Six blindfolded with one hand tied behind my back. Make it happen pretty boy. -_-

Honestly, I don't know if we'll ever know what exactly the offer was and how it all went down. I pretty much expected Mayweather to deny it though. I mean what is he going to do, say "Yeah, I turned down 65 million, because I'm afraid to fight him."

I obviously don't take anything Arum or Mayweather says as fact, they both have their own agendas. It's funny though to see Mayweather pointing out the story about Arum and bribery when he's been in so much trouble the past few years himself for various things, criminal and civil.

I mean Mayweather missed court last week, after being ordered to testify in Manny's defamation suit against him. It's looking like Mayweather got backed into a corner from running his mouth one time too many and will end up paying for it.

This is getting kind of funny. 75 million eh?

They never say that either camp replied to the offer or if they even bothered to send it to Mayweather also. It just says Manny's camp is yet to reply to some crazy offer. The article doesn't even name anyone, all the comments are from "one source" or "another source."

I don't even know what to make of the 65 million dollar offer, but at least I know who Arum is and that he confirmed it, even if I don't really trust him.

Archived