Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Husker fan for over 30+ years

Husker#1

I saw the highlight vids of Helu some time back and my jaw just dropped. Since he was brought up earlier i feel i can mention him in this thread I was more excited about Royster than anyone else in the draft I've been watching him for his whole tenure at PSU dreaming of him with a Skins jersey on. But I believe Torain, Helu, and Royster could be a NASTY combination that defenses could have nightmares about if they're used properly.

I've long wanted to attend a game in Lincoln. I've heard from many that Nebraska offers the best gameday experience in all of college fb. The tailgating rivals that of the SEC's finest. The passion cannot be compared to anywhere else due to Nebraska's geographic isolation from big cities or rival schools.

Mentioning any team from any conference in football and saying they rival any aspect of the SEC is ridiculous. ;-)

HTTR

As a vt fan, ive seen enough of helu to know wat he brings to the table lol, however i wanna know about the Wr? Apparently he has a knock cuz he has small hands and lack of stats cuz of the run heavy cornhuskers

Are they like Burger King guy small?

Archived