Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lockout resumes, players only practice with rookies?

KevinthePRF

Anyone know if the Redskins hold another players only practice can rookies join in? If it drags on through the summer the benefits are obvious.

PS: The lockout was voted to resume in an appeals court 2-1. Two appeals court judges voting for the lockout to resume, Bush appointies. The one against, Clinton appointee. Thanks republicans.

Leave your political leanings out of this.

I'm mad just like you, but to blame a certain political party is just ridiculous. Hopefully, the labor situation gets straightened out soon and we can get on with the season.

Every article about the lockout has mentioned the Appellate Court was where the owners had a better chance because their more Republican appointed judges at that level, thus more business friendly.

Every article about the lockout has mentioned the Appellate Court was where the owners had a better chance because their more Republican appointed judges at that level, thus more business friendly.

But that "thanks, Republicans" was CLEARLY a baiting post.

No need to turn this into Red vs. Blue

Back OT, I was under the impression that the rooks couldn't do anything yet, even players-only, since they're not under contract. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Archived