Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All football besides NFL(AFL,IFL,AIFA,etc) thread

RichmondRedskin88

Since we don't have NFL I need some kind of a football to talk about. It can be anything from your indoor football team to Australian football for all I care.

I'll start. Since NFL might not be happening I'm cheering for the Orlando Predators since its the AFL team I rooted for in the past. My CFL team is the Roughriders.

We have two indoor football teams here in Richmond(I know it sounds stupid). They play in two different leagues. Richmond Revolution and Richmond Raiders.

Let all your football feelings go guys!

I read somewhere that Marty will be coaching the Richmond Destroyers? Im def going to be getting into them with no NFL. There arent many teams in this league that Marty is coaching in is there? I really don'tknow much, but Im def open to learning and going to a game or two.

I read somewhere that Marty will be coaching the Richmond Destroyers? Im def going to be getting into them with no NFL. There arent many teams in this league that Marty is coaching in is there? I really don'tknow much, but Im def open to learning and going to a game or two.

Yeah the Virginia destroyers. They play in the UFL at VA beach. They lost in the UFL championship both years. There's 5 teams right now.

Since we don't have NFL I need some kind of a football to talk about. It can be anything from your indoor football team to Australian football for all I care.

I'll start. Since NFL might not be happening I'm cheering for the Orlando Predators since its the AFL team I rooted for in the past. My CFL team is the Roughriders.

We have two indoor football teams here in Richmond(I know it sounds stupid). They play in two different leagues. Richmond Revolution and Richmond Raiders.

Let all your football feelings go guys!

just curious, how does a guy from Richmond become a Roughriders fan? Do you know a local kid who played (either HS or college) in your area that plays for them now or do you like that they are the yankees of the CFL and always go over the salary cap?http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=361244

I like Roughrider fans, they travel well and are crazy.

Archived