Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mayock's top 32 Prospects 2011 Draft

darrelgreenie

As I've wanted all along....Trade back and pick up JJ Watt and Phil Taylor/Stephen Paea

Hole smoke.... that would be awesome. I'm not sure how realististic. I would love to get both Taylor and Paea. I think Paea is the next Ngata. Seems like he has the same great attitude and athleticism. But I don't think he's a NT, and we need a guy like Taylor.

Well what you saw in Aldon Smith was a guy playing this year after breaking his leg earlier in the season. That's a warrior of a player and let me say it this way, he returns for the 2011 season and goes into the 2012 draft he's probably a top 10 pick maybe even a top 5 he's just that good

My issues isnt with his celing my issue is with his floor. With #10 its a risky pick to go get a DE/OLB who broke his leg early in the season,looked good but struggled through pain trying to recover and we dont know if he will ever fully recover. I trust you though Dukes, if you say he's the real deal then we definately might jump. I will say that there has been more busts on defensive line than any other position.

My issues isnt with his celing my issue is with his floor. With #10 its a risky pick to go get a DE/OLB who broke his leg early in the season,looked good but struggled through pain trying to recover and we dont know if he will ever fully recover. I trust you though Dukes, if you say he's the real deal then we definately might jump. I will say that there has been more busts on defensive line than any other position.

He's looked to be fully recovered as he looked pretty good at the combine. The good thing was it was a clean break IIRC and that's why he ended up back on the field so fast. He was a little down but if you watch him in 2009 he was ridiculous and if he stayed another year he would definitely be a top 10 type guy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/635340-2011-nfl-mock-draft-washington-redskins-mock-draft-30/page/9

I love this mock draft. How about you guys?? How do your feel about it??? Especially the late round guys.

I don't know much bout the late round guys but getting the top center/guard in the draft along with a top nose tackle prospect sounds good enough to me. If those guys pan out, great, and if Dalton works at least as a backup, great, and if any of the late rounders contribute, DUH WINNING

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/635340-2011-nfl-mock-draft-washington-redskins-mock-draft-30/page/9

I love this mock draft. How about you guys?? How do your feel about it??? Especially the late round guys.

Not a fan of the 1st round at all. Pouncey is more of a late 1st guy than a guy I take at 18 overall. Plus the thing thats tough is we don't know who's going where in the 1st round. If Adrian Clayborn is there I take him over Pouncey there's even probably 5 or 7 guys I take over him. Just not a good pick IMO. I dont have much of an issue with the rest of the mock although Elmore is guy who will be a rotational guy, not a starter at the next level and we need someone who can take over at the OLB position

i'd take it, at least if the skins were to pick up a legit WR in FA. like the C addition, NT addition and dalton. like FM said, not sure about the rest, but wtf. sounds good to me.

Archived