Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "other" games threads

Larry

And Collins gets a sack and fumble. Rams ball. Man this is an ugly game.

And I'll give credit to the D for the coverage and what not Tom, but the Rams line is beyond porous. They collapse with the slightest hint of pressure so far. I'd need more than one game to say if I think it's more the Giants D or the Rams line... so I'm not saying anything more than the Rams line sucks at present and the Giants D is looking very good.

The Eagles games should be great just like last year. I hope I get to see both of them this year.

Houston has a man down.... looks bad, like his knee just blew out. No one touched him. He just dropped on the ground. Well, he's walking. Should be ok.

Speaking of Houston, they're hanging in there with the Phins pretty well so far. Much improved from last year. We'll see if they can sustain it for the entire game.

Green Bay is vastly overrated beause of Favre.

The team is a sentimental pick of those media types that judge everything by a qb's past rep, but in my mind he is a 33 year old passer in charge of a team that otherwise has 7-9 talent.

last year they were just in the worst division in the league.

if Tampa had not been moved out of the division prior to 2002, the Packers probably wouldn't have even made the postseason :)

This... is looking like it's going to be a very interesting season... even better then last year.

Man, this game sucks... :laugh: I'll keep tabs on the Boys Falcons game (not like I'll have any other viewing options - damn regional coverage) since I know you guys are curious about Johnson?

Hey Tom, if my memory serves me correctly, wasn't this a problem for the Giants last year also? They get break after break, "should" be almost blowin a team out, yet they are still within 1 TD of being down. This could be dangerous for the Giants. Letting teams with so many turnovers hang around comes back to bite you pretty often.

if Ramsey is supposed to be a question mark as a second year player, how can anyone assume that Boller as a true rookie is going to just go in and play like a veteran? :)

the Ravens vets didn't look very good in that final tuneup for the starters vs. the Skins in the preseason.

I don't see this as better than a 7-9 or 8-8 club.

I know everyone gives Billick so much credit as a 'genius' however after that 2000 one year miracle season what has the team done?

Archived