Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2011/12 Club Level - 2 seats, undercover, Orange parking - $3500 for all ***SOLD***

Homercles82

***SALE PENDING*** SOLD

Well, it's that time of year again.

2 seats, row 19, section 328. Upgraded to padded seats.

Great view of the field and you are undercover from rain/sleet/snow/poison gas.

Club level has great amenities. Food choices are great, beer is better, and indoor seating during hot or cold games is wonderful.

You get REAL PISSERS FOLKS! GREAT FOOD CHOICES! A DAM CIGAR BAR!

HOOTERS

FAMOUS DAVES

PHILLIPS

CAPTAIN MORGANS RUM BAR

BLOODY MARY BAR

IRISH STYLE PUB

GORDON BEIRSCH (spelled wrong, who gives a ****, they have garlic fries)

AUDI CARS EVERY WHERE OMFG

5TH QUARTER PARTY WITH A BOMB ASS BAND

HOT CHOCOLATE WITH OR WITHOUT BAILEYS

HOT ****ING CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Single guys, there are tons of hot chicks on the club level. No diggity, no doubt.

Undercover in case of weather in safe and secure row 19. At the Bucs game our seats were the only bone dry seats in section 328. This is no joke. I saw some seat jumper in Row 18 get douched in water that pooled up on a swing out window from the suites. Told him to move up into free seats on row 19 then I realized he was a Giants fan ( at a Bucs game no less) so I texted seat security and had him removed. NOT IN OUR HOUSE ****ER!

BONE DRY! Not wet at all. ROOMY DAM SEATS!

The seats say, "HAIL TO THE REDSKINS" and "FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!" HOW CAN YOU NOT WANT TO SIT IN THEM!?!?!?

Last year for us on this contract and we would love to sell them. I have sold many sets of tickets before with no complaints at all.

I know this is an odd year due to CBA issues but this is a great deal on 2 premium seats. Our ticket agent said that any games not played due to CBA issues would be refunded on a per game basis. Because $3500 is half of our invoice, when money is refunded on a per game basis we would send you half.

Leave any questions below.

I'll be honest and say I'm not interested in the tickets. Im moving overseas in a few months....grrrrr! But I have a question. Why are you only refunding half of each pergame price for games not played due to the CBA? I'm sure there is a legit reason, I was just wondering what it was. Thanks.

I'll be honest and say I'm not interested in the tickets. Im moving overseas in a few months....grrrrr! But I have a question. Why are you only refunding half of each pergame price for games not played due to the CBA? I'm sure there is a legit reason, I was just wondering what it was. Thanks.
Probably because he is only charging ~50% of his cost. $3500 for 10 games in Zone D club plus Orange parking is a good price.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived