Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TotalProSports: Albert Haynesworth rated 6th Biggest D-bag of 2010 (MET)

Chase M

Shanahan is an insecure idiot that basically attacks anyone that may have more influence on the players in the locker room than him. He decided early on, I suspect, that despite leading the NFL in sacks the year before coming to the Skins Haynesworth couldn't play and was "The Bad" guy before training camp started. How do you evaluate a football player's ability to play without actually seeing the guy play? Really?

McNabb supported Haynesworth from the beginning so you knew at some point the tirade that happened was inevitable. McNabb is a consummate professional that will probably be a first ballad Hall of Famer. Shanahan clearly is not a Hall of Fame Coach and never won anything without John Elway.

Interesting article if you haven't seen it already:

http://kevin-blackistone.fanhouse.com/2010/12/07/mike-shanahan-was-detrimental-to-suspended-albert-haynesworth/

Shanahan clearly is not a Hall of Fame Coach and never won anything without John Elway.

I'm not going to open this dead horse beaten can of arguments, especially in a thread that has nothing to do w/ Shanahan, but I'll point out one thing. Even Blackistone's worthless garbage states:

It's even been a while since Shanahan was a playoff participating coach too. The last time was in the 2005 season when his Broncos finished 13-3 and lost to the Steelers in the AFC championship game.

Call me the next time Haynesworth has EVER experienced ANY championship game, and MAYBE anything that fat piece of **** will hold water.

So again, Al, you should @ least be in the top 3 D-bags of the decade, thank God for the other morons that actually topped this list for you...

Archived