Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the Redskins!

DaRock

I'm sure I may be banned for a bit or the thread may be closed and/or deleted, but aren't I allowed, what is it, 1 ecstatic post-win thread where "I say the obvious and repeat what has been said in every other thread" per decade or something? Please don't perform a "search", haha. Anyhow, I am sooo proud of this team and coaches, to fight the way they did, rather defensively dominate, WOW, Jim Haslett even must of stayed at a Holiday Inn last night! Who cares about draft pick position, a win cures everyone from the owner, the team, the coach and the fans, but also makes one can walk a little bit more confident, more proud, more, what is it, SWAGGER? Also, to beat a team that is fighting to make the playoffs like the Jacksonville Jaguars, in Jacksonville!, without Orakpo!, is astounding and shows we are not as bad as we, nor anyone else thinks we are. Rex nor McNabb is the answer, but I am happy we have a competent GM, Haynesworthless will be gone after this season, a respected Head Coach, Brandon Banks and a fan base that has never turned their back on their team, no matter what. I don't hold trading for McNabb against Shanny as he was looking to win and knew our weakness and what has been our weakness for the last, say FOREVER and he tried to improve it, but McNabb could not accomplish what needed to be and therefore he will be 1 and done with the Washington Redskins, also another positive, is our future RB, Torrain! All in all, we are on the right track to becoming a legitimate winning franchise in the years to come. Hail to the Redskins!

Too much reading for you? Hell, this is our wild-card...

Edit: But, most importantly, a brighter future.

No. Wall text is when you forget you actually have an ENTER key and should learn to use it as it is really hard to read your post as evident by the amount of discussion going on in your thread. ;)

Sorry you feel that this was our wild-card but the fact still remains we are NOT in the playoffs this year. :(

No. Wall text is when you forget you actually have an ENTER key and should learn to use it as it is really hard to read your post as evident by the amount of discussion going on in your thread. ;)

Sorry you feel that this was our wild-card but the fact still remains we are NOT in the playoffs this year. :(

You need an enter key to comprehend text? Sorry to hear. Anyhow, I could care less about the discussion "going on in my thread". I just wanted to post some positivity, but nonetheless, this is Extremeskins, so I should of known better than to think that would happen.

I'm sure I may be banned for a bit or the thread may be closed and/or deleted, but aren't I allowed, what is it, 1 ecstatic post-win thread where "I say the obvious and repeat what has been said in every other thread" per decade or something? Please don't perform a "search", haha. Anyhow, I am sooo proud of this team and coaches, to fight the way they did, rather defensively dominate, WOW, Jim Haslett even must of stayed at a Holiday Inn last night! Who cares about draft pick position, a win cures everyone from the owner, the team, the coach and the fans, but also makes one can walk a little bit more confident, more proud, more, what is it, SWAGGER? Also, to beat a team that is fighting to make the playoffs like the Jacksonville Jaguars, in Jacksonville!, without Orakpo!, is astounding and shows we are not as bad as we, nor anyone else thinks we are. Rex nor McNabb is the answer, but I am happy we have a competent GM, Haynesworthless will be gone after this season, a respected Head Coach, Brandon Banks and a fan base that has never turned their back on their team, no matter what. I don't hold trading for McNabb against Shanny as he was looking to win and knew our weakness and what has been our weakness for the last, say FOREVER and he tried to improve it, but McNabb could not accomplish what needed to be and therefore he will be 1 and done with the Washington Redskins, also another positive, is our future RB, Torrain! All in all, we are on the right track to becoming a legitimate winning franchise in the years to come. Hail to the Redskins!

I enjoyed watching today's game as well today, however I'm thinking you had a little too much coffee this afternoon. This win made us feel a little bit better for a few hours, but tomorrow is Monday and our lines (both O and D) have not been fixed by this W, nor has our QB situation been resolved, nor does one good game a defense make. Good game... Absolutely. The second coming? Not so much.

Too much reading for you? Hell, this is our wild-card...

Edit: But, most importantly, a brighter future.

Not our wild-card. With our record as is, one of the most important things (IMO) about this season is we beat Dallas at home.

Edit: zskins was saying that your text is hard to read (hard on the eyes), not hard to comprehend. Don't insult the guy.

I enjoyed watching today's game as well today, however I'm thinking you had a little too much coffee this afternoon. This win made us feel a little bit better for a few hours, but tomorrow is Monday and our lines (both O and D) have not been fixed by this W, nor has our QB situation been resolved, nor does one good game a defense make. Good game... Absolutely. The second coming? Not so much.

Not our wild-card. With our record as is, one of the most important things (IMO) about this season is we beat Dallas at home.

Edit: zskins was saying that your text is hard to read (hard on the eyes), not hard to comprehend. Don't insult the guy.

Not coffee, alcohol...and I thought this was a decent post considering.

The second coming, who said? That's why there is the offseason, we have a lot of work to do, but the foundation to do it on.

It's simple text, I didn't know that words were easier to read when they are seperated into a couple paragraphs, message board knowledge I guess. I don't post much, is this better?

I'm thoroughly impressed that they won a meaningless game after losing 6 of the previous 7 that they needed to win, 3 of which were against Detroit, Minnesota, and Dallas, all teams with worse records than our own.

Bravo!!!

i wouldnt say we needed to win in dallas last week. if we did win, we would have then been 6-8 instead of 5-9. even at 6-8, we still would have been out of the playoffs. in my opinion, we needed to beat detroit (and we should have), minnessota, and the giants (the first time) and tampa bay. heck, if we win those 4 games, we have ten wins by now.

Just let it all go and enjoy the win, people! Why are you still here if you can't do that? I was thinking it could be September before we even had a shot at winning another game so this means a lot to see our guys still fighting hard and showing passion. The Jags thought they were going to walk all over us but they were wrong and now their season could be over. That's usually something we do, not the other way around.

Hey guys don't get me wrong i'm super proud of the guys, and i'm glad I actually got to watch them play ball. I'll take any check mark in the "W" column. I just wasn't quite as impressed and enthused as Chris lol.

However, seeing that he was boozed at the time, I'd like to say that guy did a great job spelling lol. You wouldn't have been able to read half of my post if i was drinking haha.

Good win, smash the Giants Hail!

Well put! Let's kill the giants playoff hopes as well!!!! Gooo skins!

Archived