Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Surprising Praise from Don Banks

The Wicked Wop

I agree that with Grossman at QB the offense is running much more efficient. Except when they had him roll out to the wrong side of the field a couple times in a row early in the game. I know you can't roll the same way every time, but there were 2 in a row that he rolled out to the left and couldn't throw because he had to stop, turn his body and reset before barely throwing the ball away. That was really ugly. It was the definition of working against your own scheme.

I think of "sadly" because of giving up 2 high draft picks when we would have had an adaquate QB to start with and maybe used our 2nd rounder on a WR, NT, LB, FS or Center.

Hindsight is 20/20 though, what we thought would happen is that this move would work out and allow us to not have to worry about the QB position for a while. Instead it didn't and it sucks no one is going to disagree with that, but at the same time by us being wrong it has allowed us to finally realize we need to rebuild up this team the right way

Hindsight is 20/20 though, what we thought would happen is that this move would work out and allow us to not have to worry about the QB position for a while. Instead it didn't and it sucks no one is going to disagree with that, but at the same time by us being wrong it has allowed us to finally realize we need to rebuild up this team the right way

When Shanahan gave up 2 high draft picks for McNabb, he and Kyle had 11 years of film to watch. I would think a professional head coach and OC would have 39/1 "foresight" on that before making that move. Especially when they already had a QB that the OC brought in, has a good relationship with and was apparently comfortable with.

When Shanahan gave up 2 high draft picks for McNabb, he and Kyle had 11 years of film to watch. I would think a professional head coach and OC would have 39/1 "foresight" on that before making that move. Especially when they already had a QB that the OC brought in, has a good relationship with and was apparently comfortable with.

Right and what I'm saying is they were hoping he'd be a Jake Plummer type QB where you can have him for a while and he holds down the position and you can rebuild up the team, unfortunately the trade didn't work out and yes it sucks that we lost out on the picks but it's not like it'll be the end of the world for us

Archived