Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thursday night Football Bolts/9ers

bishtw

Let's just say after that TD by VJax, I'm now on the sign VJax bandwagon.

Can you believe that the 9ers at 5 and 8 still have a chance to win the division, ugh.

I've been on his bandwagon...

Some Skins fans are so shell shocked because of our previous FA acquisitions, but that doesnt mean you stop evaluating true raw talent. He's a playmaker!

That ejection was a weird series of events.

I don't think the niners player realized it was a ref really and all he did was sort of move his arm out of the way, but then the ref reacts like he's about to take a shot at the niners player instantly and other refs jump in and a flag is thrown.

I can't believe they ejected him for that, the ref was pushing him and Smith just knocked his hands off. Ticky Tack call that could change the game, not to mention the 1,000's, if not 10,000's of dollars its gonna cost J.Smith for that.

---------- Post added December-16th-2010 at 11:28 PM ----------

Why is Justin Smith still on the sideline bench, I thought with an ejection you had to leave the field totally, go back to the locker room. Guess I thought wrong(?)

sproles is a FA after this year too, right? i would love to have him and vjax in burgundy and gold.

smh...stop it dude...thats ridiculous...why can't we just build our own stars here???? VJax is straight but ******** sproles

---------- Post added December-16th-2010 at 09:44 PM ----------

NFL is so soft. I woulda knocked the hell out of one of those refs

I repeat, we need VJax. 2 TDs and should have 3.

VJax is showing the NFL why he shouldva been paid, if I was him even if SD offers the most money, he should sign with us to give a big FU to SD for not offering him a better contract then the tender last off season.:)

VJax is showing the NFL why he shouldva been paid, if I was him even if SD offers the most money, he should sign with us to give a big FU to SD for not offering him a better contract then the tender last off season.:)

doubt to c a kid who has been a west coast boy his whole life want to come east.....and what wr wouldnt want to play with rivers for the next 5 years

Yeah, ignoring the fact SD seems to refuse to pay him what he deserves, you would think he wouldn't want to bail on Rivers.

Though if you look at his two TD catches tonight, neither was an impressive throw. The first was an average throw that he went up and took away from a 6' CB and may have been intercepted if he was a smaller receiver, and the second was a really easy pass due to the fact that VJax simply ran a nice route and went right past the defender.

Archived