Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Heisman finalist will have the best NFL career?

Bubble Screen

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

hey look at you sticking up for bubble screen...you two romantically involved or something....since when does someone not involved in the the argument join in...sorry you are so sensitive

Huh? I'm sure that I've disagreed and debated with Bubble Screen in the past as well, I'm not sticking up for him specifically.

I said something because I disagree with you, and I disagree with your reasoning.

But mostly, I disagree with the idea that you'd post something on a message board, where thousands might read it, with no intention of explaining yourself or having a discussion about it. Why post it, then?

I'm sorry if you took my post as aggressive, but it was just being honest. If you don't want a discussion about your opinion, and for others to call you on it, then don't post it on a message board that is centered around discussing opinions.

---------- Post added December-11th-2010 at 11:47 PM ----------

I'd leave him alone Conn, he at least apologized for the "trade down" remark, that was good enough for me :ols:

Well, now he's getting all offended! Haha. Some people just can't handle criticisms of their opinion.

Which begs the question...why post on a message board?

I wouldn't go that far. :)

Well let's see:

They have no booster base, since the majority of their fans are kids in South Florida who can't get into Miami. They pay to rent out an NFL stadium for their games and play their spring games in Miami Northwestern high school's stadium. Their facilities are almost non-existent. Their academic administration has made it clear within the last few years that money will be spent on academic use before consideration on athletic facilities, and their own standards on accepting recruits disallows them from taking a lot of kids that otherwise fit regular ACC recruiting standards. Miami basically has no base in South Florida in recruiting now (which was their key to success in the 80s and 90s), their recruiting class last year was awful, and they currently only have 4 kids for their 2011 recruiting class.

And now, it's going to be Will Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher battling for recruits against either Marc Trestman, Randy Edsall, or Al Golden. I'm sure that's going to be a strong pitch for recruits to buy.

Well let's see:

They have no booster base, since the majority of their fans are kids in South Florida who can't get into Miami. They pay to rent out an NFL stadium for their games and play their spring games in Miami Northwestern high school's stadium. Their facilities are almost non-existent. Their academic administration has made it clear within the last few years that money will be spent on academic use before consideration on athletic facilities, and their own standards on accepting recruits disallows them from taking a lot of kids that otherwise fit regular ACC recruiting standards. Miami basically has no base in South Florida in recruiting now (which was their key to success in the 80s and 90s), their recruiting class last year was awful, and they currently only have 4 kids for their 2011 recruiting class.

And now, it's going to be Will Muschamp and Jimbo Fisher battling for recruits against either Marc Trestman, Randy Edsall, or Al Golden. I'm sure that's going to be a strong pitch for recruits to buy.

Some guy on the radio (forgetting his name now) said that he felt Al Golden would be a nice fit for the Penn St. job should Paterno leave after the coming season. Funny, I didn't even know who the guy was until they said he is the current coach at Temple. I remember him because he wears a tie on the sideline each week (odd). Btw, this same guy also stated that Urban Meyer would make a good fit at Michigan when that job comes available. I'm the guy that said that same thing just yesterday on here.

Anyway, as for Miami. What a pathetic mess they've become. And I'm loving it. I remember back when they were winning, they had all these bandwagon fans everywhere you looked. Now none of these same clowns will even admit to ever liking the Canes. Funny now that works.

Archived