Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FS: 2 Seats, Redskins v. Eagles Monday Night

Redskins Diehard

170.00 is still a bit high IMO. I was lucky enough to find 2 tickets in section 118, row 14 with a green parking pass for the Colts game (SNF) for that exact price.

What is preseason offset?

Colts game = no demand

eagles = nfc east defintely higher demand, these tickets are a great deal

If the tickets were overpriced according to board custom then a member of the staff would have posted pretty immediately. "Preseason offset" is just what I called trying to recover some of the preseason cost of tickets and is considered a reasonable mark up. These seats are pretty good. Redskins side somewhere between about 35 and 45 yard line. I am a little surprised that mid-field seats to a Prime time divisional game when we are still in the mix won't even fetch face value on here.

I might be interested, I should be PMing you later today. Is shipping included in the price or not? (Also, if you're coming to the ES Tailgate I should be able to get them from you there.)

Sorry, should have updated this thread. I logged on to do so but ended up in another thread discussing selling tickets. I ended up selling these on StubHub unfortunately. It was getting close to the cut off date to use that and had seen no interest on here.

Sitting at home watching TV, I guess. I had to give a pair of Dallas tix away to a friggin' broker in the lot because nobody on ES wanted them at cost.

Perhaps. I have heard all manner of reasons from my network of friends and colleagues. There really is very little demand for these things. I wish I could make it this week...Prime Time, Divisional game, still in the mix....games like this one is what it is all about. Hopefully we stay relevant up to the Vikings game!

Archived