Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Longterm ramifications of the 'Benching'

darrelgreenie

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I think the incessant media coverage of this, will only serve to draw the team closer together (McNabb and Shanahan included) because if there is anything to be worked out, believe me they are trying to work it out. The "Media" will give them a common enemy if they keep harping on the benching. Personally, for me it comes down to this. The decision was made, whether you agree with it or not. These men are professionals, and there are still 8 games (maybe more) in the season that need to be played. Let's move on.

I think the incessant media coverage of this, will only serve to draw the team closer together (McNabb and Shanahan included) because if there is anything to be worked out, believe me they are trying to work it out. The "Media" will give them a common enemy if they keep harping on the benching. Personally, for me it comes down to this. The decision was made, whether you agree with it or not. These men are professionals, and there are still 8 games (maybe more) in the season that need to be played. Let's move on.
At this point, I think this topic has been over-discussed, by us AND the media.

As soon as the media stops getting information to feed the discussion, this will go away.

If you guys want to move that's fine by me.

I'm just curious where the forum stands on wether the benching means McNabb is gone.

No problem. McNabb knew he played ****ty, and that he wasn't 100% (hammys at least). I think he's mature enough to realize that it's MS' job to decide who plays, without taking it personal. McNabb might or might not be with us next year, but I doubt that the 2 minute benching will be the deciding factor.

Archived