Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tony Washington: Sex offender in the NFL? Your opinions.

Son of Gadsden

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I can't believe this guy just put homosexuality on the same level as incest. Even for an internet message board that is incredibly distasteful. Incest is illegal because if you reproduce with a family member it will surely produce a child with tons of physical and mental health problems that will give the child no chance at a normal life. Homosexuality doesn't hurt anybody except bigots, rednecks, and religious fanatics (their feelings at least).

I've looked over this thread three times and I can't find any reference to homosexuality anywhere but this post. What are you talking about? Discrimination of any kind is wrong, and if anyone on this thread tried to make a connection between incest and homosexuality, I would oppose it, however, I haven't seen anything of that nature.

Of topic, I know, but my brother lives in Danville. He got robbed a couple weeks ago :(

Nice. It sucks here, so i guess some people get bored and rob other bored people. -_-"

I've looked over this thread three times and I can't find any reference to homosexuality anywhere but this post. What are you talking about? Discrimination of any kind is wrong, and if anyone on this thread tried to make a connection between incest and homosexuality, I would oppose it, however, I haven't seen anything of that nature.

Actually i deleted the statement because it was drawing people so off topic. I still agree with the statement i made, but it was not a major point of my post...yet it was being taken that way. Im not going to bother arguing it, because ive argued it enough to the point that if i said anything here, i would be repeating what i have said before. If you wish to know why i made the statement, or see further elaboration of it, read some of the previous posts. It has nothing to do with discrimination and, in fact, the term discrimination doesnt even make sense to use in this argument.

Archived