Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Graphic Request for Strength and Conditioning T-Shirts

Gentlemen and ladies of the graphics forum, I have a request, and it would take a very awesome person who is willing to dedicate their time in order to do it.

I'm in need of a logo for my high schools strength and conditioning t-shirts and hoodies. We don't have any money to throw at you, so this is a huge favor and if no one accepts, trust me, I understand 100%.

Our high school's nickname is the Spartans.

What I'd like is an oversized Spartan (think 300's Spartans crossed with the Incredible Hulk) holding a sword and a shield, looking angry and like he's breathing heavily with some sort of Spartan helm on his head.

I'm talking a bad ass looking dude. I give you creative license with it, but the image needs to be all black or all white. Thanks to any who attempt, I appreciate any efforts.

problem with that one Kdawg.

Someone will have to draw up a sketch, then make a vector from that sketch. I've tried once and its a hell of a job but I'm an amateur.

I haven't seen anyone that can do both here. (Sketch up a drawing and then make a vector)

We can make simple logos but not something as complex as the one you asked.

Edit: Actually, there is someone that can do it. The guy who makes the cartoon for the redskins blog. I'm not sure if he'll do it for free but I would ask maybe he'll do it. Its worth a shot

http://blog.redskins.com/2010/10/29/happy-halloween-from-hail/#continued

Not sure why it couldn't be just a logo.

But I know nothing about graphics. I can send the logo to the t-shirt company and they can make it so it can go on a shirt.

Thanks for the effort man. I love the fact you're even willing to try.

Not sure why it couldn't be just a logo.

But I know nothing about graphics. I can send the logo to the t-shirt company and they can make it so it can go on a shirt.

Thanks for the effort man. I love the fact you're even willing to try.

?? Is that supposed to sarcastic

No? Why would it be sarcastic?

You tried. I thanked you. Seriously.

Oh I thought you were pissed off.

We try our best when it comes to requests

I know most of the guys here and their capabilities, unless I'm completely off on some of them.

Usually no one will even give you a response. I thought I would just tell you so you didn't have to recheck the thread over and over again for a week.

to give you an example, this is what we would have to do.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=vector+tutorial#/d13pwsy

That's really difficult, its advanced stuff. That's why I mentioned maybe the guy who does the redskins cartoons might be able to help.

Soup is correct. To be as detailed as you mention you would need to do these steps SOUP posted with the tutorial. I love drawing and I love graphics but when it comes to doing graphic illustration I have no clue what I'm doing. It is really hard to turn pencil in to computer illustration. But the ones who do it make it look so easy. I would love to give it a try but I just don't have the time to dedicate to it. I'm sorry man, but I would try asking the guy Soup is refering to.

Archived