Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

53 Clifford Franklins.

Hubbs

I get the gist of what you are saying Hubb, and I basically agree with your assessment, but I want to defend Chris Cooley.

It certainly looks like the entire Redskins roster has a bad case of the dropsies, even Chris Cooley, who is easily our most reliable target, dropped a couple catchable balls yesterday. Still, I am willing to give Captain Chaos a pass despite his miscues against the Colts. Whereas most of these guys deserve to take the heat for their Clifford-Franklin-ness, Cooley does not.

Cooley DOES have the softest hands on the team. Usually, the ball just seems to stick to him when it is thrown accurately, like he is using stick-um or something. He has consistently been a reliable target for us. A couple drops in one game do not change that. Let us also remember that he was concussed and had to leave the game, so that may have been a factor in his unusually poor performance yesterday.

I get the gist of what you are saying Hubb, and I basically agree with your assessment, but I want to defend Chris Cooley.

It certainly looks like the entire Redskins roster has a bad case of the dropsies, even Chris Cooley, who is easily our most reliable target, dropped a couple catchable balls yesterday. Still, I am willing to give Captain Chaos a pass despite his miscues against the Colts. Whereas most of these guys deserve to take the heat for their Clifford-Franklin-ness, Cooley does not.

Cooley DOES have the softest hands on the team. Usually, the ball just seems to stick to him when it is thrown accurately, like he is using stick-um or something. He has consistently been a reliable target for us. A couple drops in one game do not change that. Let us also remember that he was concussed and had to leave the game, so that may have been a factor in his unusually poor performance yesterday.

Like I said, the concussion may have factored in. We might only have 52 Clifford Franklins.

Need to seriously make Carlos look like he jacked off an elephant.

Great thread Hubbs, love it.

"whachumean, you mean like spiders on the field?"

:ols:

Love that movie, and not just for the cheerleaders. Although they don't hurt.

"The one girl smacked the other girl on the ass, Jimmy!"

As an aside, I understand that "The Replacements" is loosely based on the 1986 Redskins. Gibbs had some success with replacement players that year. ;)

Yup. It's based on us. Which makes it appropriate as a reference to define a later version of us.

It really does seem like our receivers (wideouts, tight ends, and running backs included) have all had a really bad case of "Franklinitis" or something.

It's times like these that I kinda wish we either signed Westbrook, or had not put Kelly on IR. Two guys with soft hands who could have helped us out in that department. Oh well. :(

It really does seem like our receivers (wideouts, tight ends, and running backs included) have all had a really bad case of "Franklinitis" or something.

It's times like these that I kinda wish we either signed Westbrook, or had not put Kelly on IR. Two guys with soft hands who could have helped us out in that department. Oh well. :(

Kelly can't help if he can't play. I just read something the other day that said he just started practicing again, and still doesn't feel like he's at 100% yet. I have no ****ing clue what makes the guy the real life version of Samuel L. Jackson in Unbreakable, but that's what he is.

Did you write that article or did that guy basically completely rip you/this board off?
The Daily Caller, eh Hubbs? Nice. Any chance you can hook a brutha up with MKH?

I have no idea what either of you are talking about. ;)

On a side note, I wouldn't think that the political spin that TDC puts on any given article reflects the views of the author of that article, because TDC is an employer, and quite frankly, a job's a job, especially in this economy.

Now, whether or not TDC reflects a political spin that's correct is another matter entirely.

But like I said, I have no idea what you're talking about.

(Also, I really do have no idea what you're talking about when "MKH" is brought up. Who do those initials refer to?)

Clifford Franklin does not know what you're talking about.

The football's like a one-man cold to Clifford Franklin. Clifford Franklin's the only man catchin' it, Clifford Franklin's the only man comin' down wid it.

O-lay, o-lay, o-lay....cheers *****.

I think we got it.

------------------------------

As mentioned before I give Cooley a pass this weekend (although only a little since he probably shouldn't have been out there). I can say it felt like a lot more than 5 passes for the game. I'm really hoping for a non-stressful win one of these days.

Archived