Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Sellers Hits--Anyone Have Clips? (MET)

Airman67

From my lofty vantage point at the game yesterday, I witnessed Sellers hit two ball carriers on punt or kick off returns. Both hits stopped the player dead in his tracks. I could hear the hits in Section 420. They were massive...they were brutal.

However, I can't see to find them on any news clips anywhere. I didn't DVR the game either(stupid me). So, does anyone see these hits and does anyone have any clips of them?

No, but I heard a Lorenzo interview today that Danny Smith gives out special "sticks" each week for the biggest ST hit. Lorenzo says Smith swears they're from some obsure country and are special but Lorenzo said you can buy them at any store. :ols:

Anyway, they go back and forth between Lorenzo and Sellers every week. That's why you always see those guys laying the lumber.

I think he's the ultimate team player. When his role is diminished on the offense, he seems perfectly happy to simply play special teams and put out 100%.

The hits were massive. I've never heard several thousand people say, "OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH" at one time, but they did yesterday when he hit those guys. I need to find that somewhere.

Archived