Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can anyone remember the NFC being this wide open? (Skins knocking on door)

CliffBattles

Giants and Falcons are two best NFC teams right now. But anybody who gets to the playoffs can win it.

probably true, but at this point i dont think its fair to say the giants are better than the redskins. They beat awful carolina, bears team that clearly did not show up on the o-line (no defense is good enough to get 9 sacks in one half without serious blunders by the offense) and the texans who are looking pedestrian now.

The Redskins have beaten dallas and gb, the two predicted nfc championship teams.

Like I said, the giants probably are better right now but you cant really make that claim when their schedule has been considerably easier

probably true, but at this point i dont think its fair to say the giants are better than the redskins. They beat awful carolina, bears team that clearly did not show up on the o-line (no defense is good enough to get 9 sacks in one half without serious blunders by the offense) and the texans who are looking pedestrian now.

The Redskins have beaten dallas and gb, the two predicted nfc championship teams.

Like I said, the giants probably are better right now but you cant really make that claim when their schedule has been considerably easier

If we can get it together we will own the Giants....

I predict that the Redskins will run away with it. If the Redskins don't end up at least a 4th or 5th playoff s seed that is. I can see us winning the division. The way things are going, the winner or the NFC East could end up 9-7 this year. That's right. A 9-7 team could clinch the NFC East. I think we'll beat Philly twice and split with the Giants and Cowboys. As far as the 49ers, I can see them sneaking back in the hunt. They've played well for five weeks, but every game they come up short. Green Bay is definitely a contender. So are Minnesota, who you can't count out of it just yet. The Lions are looking a bit hungry as well. It's wide open now.

no i can't but the giants are starting to come together.Man i hope the Skins beat them.But i think that we need a new center and at least one more guard.Dockery is a decent guard but clearly doesn't fit the zone blocking scheme.anyone know whats up with the guard from the Pats "Mankins"? he was in a contract hold out as was dead set against playin for the pats sayin that they lied to him.thats a guy we could use.Rabach can make all the line calls but he is too slow and not big enough or strong enough to play center anymore.He is getting tore up every game, dockery is geting all the blame but it isn't just him.anyone know of a good center that we could trade for ? maybe Unger of the seahawks .

no i can't but the giants are starting to come together.Man i hope the Skins beat them.But i think that we need a new center and at least one more guard.Dockery is a decent guard but clearly doesn't fit the zone blocking scheme.anyone know whats up with the guard from the Pats "Mankins"? he was in a contract hold out as was dead set against playin for the pats sayin that they lied to him.thats a guy we could use.Rabach can make all the line calls but he is too slow and not big enough or strong enough to play center anymore.He is getting tore up every game, dockery is geting all the blame but it isn't just him.anyone know of a good center that we could trade for ? maybe Unger of the seahawks .

Mankins would be a great pickup in the offseason. Hopefully the angst between him and the NE front office continues and we can capitalize it. I think we need 1-2 quality interior linemen via free agency along with a few in the draft.

Archived