Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can Someone Explain To Me What The 2010 Redskins Are All About?

bulldog

There aren't as many people crossing the Redskins off the schedule the same way they used to do last year as they'd do with the Chiefs, Bills, Rams, or Lions

It's really sad that we lost to each of those teams the last time we played them. I'm pretty sure they cross us off their schedule :-/. Bad teams are Redskins kryptonite.

Good question. I was wondering whether I believe the Skins can pull out the victory in Philly this Sunday, but I really have no idea what team is going to show up. The tough D vs. Dallas? The aggressive and effective offense vs. Houston? The incompetence @ St. Louis? No clue.

I hope I'm right when I say that we may have a better chance of containing Vick this Sunday with the 3-4 defense than with a 4-3. Hopefully our LB's will contain him and make him throw more than run. Again, this is probably wishful thinking because we would need Fat Boy to show up and play. If he does, this defense could have an entirely different look.

I'm guessing we will live or die by the blitz against Vick......that being said, the Eagles offensive line is very weak and we should get pressure on him and make him force some throws...

Green Bay runs the 3-4 and they had trouble containing him. Even at his age, he's still faster than most LBers and just as fast as the DBs.

Archived