Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FedEX Parking Pass for the Jets Opener

RabidFan

Originally posted by Bufford T Justice

hahaha, I'm not going to work the next day.

Me and my Orange Lot parking pass will be there late into the night.

yes the victory tailgate party while everyone is stuck on the beltway is the best of all :cheers:

Originally posted by RabidFan

If I were to buy a pass online....do you all know which lots are closer and better than the others? because online sites have many on sale but no aerial view of lots to see if one is worth more than the rest. Thanks

Green lots

just a hop, ski, and a jump from the stadium. Can even get there in a state of drunkeness :pint::cheers:

Hey Booma, just got off phone with ticketmonster guy who said blue lots are closer than green and orange are the closest? Can you or another confirm who is correct? Thanks,

Are the BLUE for players or VIP's? All I know is we were in the green lots and we were one fence from the stadium.

Well that was all for nothing......just called and site guy said you could only get a pass with purchasing tickets.....I have tickets just need a pass to avoid shuttling debacle......any ideas oh knowledgeable ones??

maybe on ebay someone is selling them or check out the forum on extemeskins were people sell things, can't think of the name of it the classifieds is it.

Okay.. Purple are available to Suite ticket holders. Orange available to Club ticket holders. Green available to General Seating holders. All this though only if you got them with your seats. For instance I have one with my club seats (2), but I keep it and buy 4 reg seats with a Green Pass, and give the Green to the Club seat buyers. That way I end up with 4 Reg Seats and One Orange Parking pass.

Blue is available to anyone who wants to buy parking passes who don't already have theirs. A cousin of mine opted out of buying a parking pass when they got their seats during the RFK/Fed Ex transition. He had club seats. Now that he doesn't have club seats he doesn't have parking. Only this year did he start buying the BLUE parking passes. He was parking in the cash lots before. He could have been parking closer this whole time if he had bought them during the transistion...

Regardless. Parking is a CF, unless you have an Orange Pass. Green gets packed and it's tight.

I have club seats available with Orange lot Parking pass for sale, individual games or season, face value. If anyone wants them let me know.

I may have a parking pass available come game day. But you'll have to call me then. PM me if you're interested and I can give you a call game day.

Archived