Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panthers Cut Hicks

DIESEL TROLL

Poor Hicks. He must still be a virgin - sooo quick, but he can't find the hole even when it's right in front of him, and even when he sees it, he can't seem to push through it. I guess he took RB lessons from Reggie Brooks - another wasted Casserly USC RB pick. :doh:

NavyDave: I'm not impressed with Candidate at all or the rest of our RBs, I think Spurrier is going to keep Morton on KR only even if Trung is a complete bust, which I believe he will be. Hicks is a totally different style and can be deadly when he's on, hell, what would it hurt to put him on the PS? It would give the D an opportunity to work on there tackling drills if anything and our former RB Davis already showed us how much we need to work on that area........

Sorry Nighthawk, I stand corrected.

Hicks sucks. He always sucked. Norv shoulda traded him to the Gints back when they made us an offer.

Repeat after me: HICKS CAN'T MOVE THE STICKS.

Like Reggie Brooks b4 him, Hicks' stats were always inflated by a few breakaway runs, followed by several one or two yard gains. There's a reason he's been cut from 3 teams, he's awful. No way would I want that loser back here.

You're more impressed by Skip Hicks than any of the RB's we have on our roster?!

My god, you must be number 1 in the Skip Hicks fan club for you to say something like that.

Skip Hicks needs to join that other bust from UCLA, Cade McNown on the unemployment line.

You had to know something was wrong with both of them when they're so damn lazy they can't walk a few extra steps and have to park in handicap spaces.

Hey troll, take another :bong: hit.

Archived