Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Brandon Banks Cost us a football game this year???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Since I don't follow college football. Was he like this in college? I think he was stressing to much to make the team and merely lost the sight of the football when he caught it and started to run before securing the ball and was worry about what the defender is going to do to him.

So I voted no as this is technique as well as mental.

I don't doubt Banks will fumble the ball quite often if allowed, but if he continues to do this I don't think he'll be in games much. I also don't like the idea of blaming one guy for a team's losses. Especially when there are over 100 plays that could have "won" the game for the team also.

What I'm seeing reviewing this thread? Well, the poll says basically its 60no/40yes. However, the posts are closer to 90no/10yes. So basically that tells me that the people stopping in for just a second and hitting the "Yes" button then following that with the "Back" button are giving no explanations. Banks haters?:beatdeadhorse:

Well I voted yes, so I'll explain. 3 punts in 4 games is inexcusable. If he returns punts even 3 fumbles on pr/kr is still a bad year. With the squad this team has in which most of the games will be decided by one score, an extra turnover can and will cost at least one game in three.

I think that you can pick almost any player and say this. I would think that any of our players could cost us a game. /shrugs

What is your point here? Brandon Banks stands out as a player who made the team despite muffing 2 punts and losing a fumble in the preseason. He wasn't even a draft pick either.

Archived