Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Times: Blockbuster to file for bankruptcy to aid restructure and dumping locations

Corcaigh

Yeah I have to agree, at first I was so against using Netflix, but at my new place there wasn't a blockbuster close enough. Been using the mail service for the last 2 years and I would never go back. It is such a better deal, $10 a month and I watch about 5 or 6 movies a month.

Plus you can stream movies to your computer, xbox360, PS3, or WII. I stream about one or two movies a day. ;)

Netflix streaming and over the air has become my tv since I dropped dtv a while back. Well worth it and much more convenient to browse through thousands of movies on the computer to find something obscure and good. I've found all kinds of classic movies and old tv shows. You don't have that kind of time to browse through what they have in a store.

Strangely, our two blockbusters here closed down a year or more ago and our Hollywood videos are in the process of closing now. One of the hollywoods is being converted...back into a blockbuster. We are getting probably one of the only new stores to come around. Maybe this news will change that but they just started on it a couple weeks ago.

Archived