Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN:`Tired' Cowboys back in shoulder pads

tr1

I caught the DAL Vs SD replay this afternoon (Dallas' starting line looked very unimpressive) and the DAL play-by-play guys mentioned a couple times how hard the boys TC had been this year and some of the vets were complaining during the week....I don't know if we will have much of a competitive advantage with the boys gased but this is a real story and If Wade runs them into the ground it could only help the good guys.

Wade is 9-2 in Septmeber since he has been the head coach in Dallas. He has said his intention is to tire them out.....them slowly build there energy up until week 1. Of course none of us know how the game will unfold...but I do know that he has been in this business a long time and his 9-2 September track record in Dallas is evidence that he knows how to prepare a team for the start of the season.

Plus there will be energy from unlikely sources due to Shanny being in town....McNabbs first game as a Redskin....both teams have to sit around ALL day Sunday and watch other NFL teams get it on....and it is SNF....everyone will be watching. I don't think any of us have to worry about the guys lacking energy

Wade is 9-2 in Septmeber since he has been the head coach in Dallas. He has said his intention is to tire them out.....them slowly build there energy up until week 1. Of course none of us know how the game will unfold...but I do know that he has been in this business a long time and his 9-2 September track record in Dallas is evidence that he knows how to prepare a team for the start of the season.
:ols: I like how your argument has subtly changed from Wade is 9-2 in September so OBVIOUSLY he knows how to prepare a team for a season a few weeks ago to now Wade is 9-2 in September so obviously he knows how to prepare a team for the START of a season.:ols:

:ols: I like how your argument has subtly changed from Wade is 9-2 in September so OBVIOUSLY he knows how to prepare a team for a season a few weeks ago to now Wade is 9-2 in September so obviously he knows how to prepare a team for the START of a season.:ols:

Where do I begin? Has Wade won a Super Bowl in Dallas? No! So I guess there is nothing to debate? Wade has averaged 11-5 in 3 seasons in Dallas. He has made the playoffs 2 out of 3 years. Of course Wade and all Cowboy fans would love to win the whole thing, but so would 31 other teams every year. Whether you want to argue if he knows how to prepare a team for THE season...or for the START of the sesaon is irrelevant if the team does not win the Super Bowl every year? My overall point is Wade's philosophy on how to prepare a team is one of the things I would argue he does well. So any notion that he is tiring the team out is wishful thinking. Winning or losing this year will NOT be because Wade ran TOO demanding of a training camp or to soft of a training camp. Winning it all usually comes down to teams getting hot at the end of the season. The Giants were a wild card team in 2007 and went on the road and beat every division champ on there way to beating the mighty Pats in the Super Bowl. The Jets were a wild card team last year and did the same thing all the way to the AFC title game.

I enjoy well thought out debates between fans of rival teams. I hope we ALL want the players to be healthy and let the best team win. None of us root for the other...I get that...but what evidence do ANY of us have that Wade does not know how to prepare a team for the season?

Archived