Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Graphics added...

This thread will contain both my recent and past work.

Recent Work

Brandon Banks Wall

fm6i5s.jpg

Brandon Banks Sig

1zoyurp.jpg

Sean Taylor Wall (a moderate contribution for a member of the board)

2ic0fup.jpg

Michael Turner Sig (Atlanta Falcons)

4vqvlj.jpg

Joe Bugel Wall

28usqjk.jpg

Here is a Laron Landry Wall specifically designed for Fetus (one of the ES members)

ej7v60.jpg

Here is a Donovan McNabb Wall:

ojf6lh.jpg

Here is a Ryan Torrain Wall Compilation with Soup; he began the idea and I just laid out the effects.

259lnc8.jpg

Here is Gilbert Arenas Sig that I did for G.A.C.O.L.B. as a tribute.

2uqhe0p.jpg

Miscellaneous Shonn Green Sig (New York Jets)

103v34h.jpg

Laron Landry Sig (already taken by an ES member)

2929pw7.jpg

Past Work

Devin Thomas Wallpaper (before he was released in '10)

67lahx.jpg

Miscellaneous J'Rue Holiday Wallpaper (Philadelphia 76ers)

28vyvdi.jpg

London Fletcher Sig which was designed with GIMP before I moved over to Photoshop.

m7s4qs.jpg

Nasty Nas Sig

jsy4ah.jpg

Percy Harvin Sig (Minnesota Vikings)

24fwfh5.jpg

What is with the green in the middle of the McNabb wall? I don't get it. Why green? It doesn't go with the rest of the image. I don't like the focal point of that wall at all. You are doing good but I just don't like the light and the green. I would work on that part of the wall.

Not feeling the Greene sig either. But it could be because I don't like the Jets. But I'm just not feeling that sig.

I think the Thomas Wall is the best thing you got up here so far. Keep it up though Who, your getting better.

:helmet:

Yeah, I had a feeling that you might not like it Left. I've been experimenting a little bit or better yet "reaching" in my craft. I'll keep practicing though, but I'll make some things you may not like :)

I'm not going to like everything you make, I'm not going to like everything SOUP makes either. It's art, no one is going to like everything. I know there are things you don't like of mine. It isn't that I don't like it, I just don't like the green in the McNabb wall. Why green? Can you tell me why you chose green and not burgandy or gold? I mean it is a Redskins wall and you have green, which is Phillies colors. I don't get it. Even SOUP made a McNabb wall a little while ago and he put green behind McNabb. I don't get the green.

Can you tell me why you went with green?

:logo:

I'm not going to like everything you make, I'm not going to like everything SOUP makes either. It's art, no one is going to like everything. I know there are things you don't like of mine. It isn't that I don't like it, I just don't like the green in the McNabb wall. Why green? Can you tell me why you chose green and not burgandy or gold? I mean it is a Redskins wall and you have green, which is Phillies colors. I don't get it. Even SOUP made a McNabb wall a little while ago and he put green behind McNabb. I don't get the green.

Can you tell me why you went with green?

:logo:

The green could just be a representation of his transition from Philadelphia. I only put that appearance to there for creative purposes until I thought about it; that he was once an Eagle.

Archived