Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Graphics added...

Can't wait to see the new wall Who, since I can't see it at work. Be sure to go by my thread and check out my new posts, Ryan Mathews and McNabb new walls.

:logo:

EDIT: Who, when I look at your Banks wall and Landry sig on my phone there is a gray bar through half the sig and most of the wall. What's up with that? I was hoping to get to see it. :(

Can't wait to see the new wall Who, since I can't see it at work. Be sure to go by my thread and check out my new posts, Ryan Mathews and McNabb new walls.

EDIT: Who, when I look at your Banks wall and Landry sig on my phone there is a gray bar through half the sig and most of the wall. What's up with that? I was hoping to get to see it. :(

I'm not sure why that is champ. Something we may have to look into. I peeped the Ryan Matthews and McNabb Wall just now and they're both on point especially with the helmet modification that you did on the McNabb Wall.

I love 'em.

I'm not sure why that is champ. Something we may have to look into. I peeped the Ryan Matthews and McNabb Wall just now and they're both on point especially with the helmet modification that you did on the McNabb Wall.

I love 'em.

Thanks a lot Who. With your skills improving as much as they have.....

.....I think we should have a comp, You, Soup and I Wall Comp.

What do ya say?

I like the idea of the Banks wall but I have one question?

Why is it so dark? I mean I know you have a black background but why isn't the fire bright and vivid? I would think you would want the fire to really stand out. The whole thing is faded away into the background too much. I like what you are doing but I would like to see the flames stand out. As of right now there is no focal point to the wall. I think you make that small change and it will make the whole pop.

I'm going to redo the Brandon Banks Wall Left and use your advice. It's funny because I was trying to do something different with the flames than the usual early bright hour impression.

The wall is a great one just I think it would look good if something stood out. Maybe even try to keep the flames faded back and make Banks more visable. I don't know, I would try a few different things and see which one looks best. I just think it needs some kind of focal point.

The wall is a great one just I think it would look good if something stood out. Maybe even try to keep the flames faded back and make Banks more visable. I don't know, I would try a few different things and see which one looks best. I just think it needs some kind of focal point.

I'm working on it now champ. Did you peep the Joe Bugel Wall on the front page?

• 1 month later...

Archived