Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Military Appreciation Day question

21MadFan

• 11 months later...
I went...it was well worth it. This was the deal:

1. Free preseason tickets (4) for either the Ravens or Bills. (I chose the Ravens.)

2. Free Redskins t-shirt and coin.

3. Lorenzo Alexander and cheerleaders were there for autographs.

4. Locker room tour (which included the infamous Jim Zorn swinging gate whiteboard).

5. Club level access to see Sean Taylor's locker.

6. Upper level, corner tickets for $993 per pair (total price after taxes and shipping and handling). That was cheap.

7. Discounted food (e.g., hot dogs were $3 and water was $2).

8. 10% discount at the Redskin store.

9. Games for kids to play.

The free preseason tickets and the tours of the locker room and club level made it worth it.

Sorry to post one year later, but I had was trying to use google to see if the Redskins were going to do the Military Appreciation Day festivities again this year and came across this. The bolded part grabbed my attention. Did you have to choose which preaseason game to get the tickets? I received 4 free tickets to both home preseason games.

Does anyone know if I can use my DOD contractors CAC for admission into the event? Im pretty sure its only for Active Military but I thought I would ask to see if anyone knew.

When they say military appreciation, they meant to include overpaid contractors. SMH! some of you guys sink to a new low every day.

Sorry to post one year later, but I had was trying to use google to see if the Redskins were going to do the Military Appreciation Day festivities again this year and came across this. The bolded part grabbed my attention. Did you have to choose which preaseason game to get the tickets? I received 4 free tickets to both home preseason games.

lol, I thought I was crazy....didn't notice the 2010 right away....

I haven't heard anything at all about a Military Appreciation Day (and doubt there will be time for one this year), and haven't received my season tickets yet either....

Archived