Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor about Snyder

Paydirt

There's a lot of proof that Synder is a Class A Doofus. This one shows that Synder made lots of money by targeting people dying of cancer and diabetes:

"We were looking at trend lines," Snyder says. "We saw that the aging baby boomer demographics were coming on strong. That meant there's going to be a lot more diabetic patients, a lot more cancer patients, etc. How do we capture those market segments?"

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2010/07/12/dan-snyder-bragged-that-his-wealth-came-from-diabetes-and-cancer-victims/

Let's just get the complete truth about Dan out once and for all. I am an international spy and I penetrated Dan Snyder's lair and discovered the truth while simultaneously having relations with seductively named henchwomen, though I can't reveal more than that since it would reveal my sources within the organization. The whole Redskins organization is just a cover for Snyder's deeper and more sinister plans to rule the world. He secretly flies out to a hollowed out volcano every week to further these plans. Vinny still secretly works for him, as was revealed to me by the friend of a co-worker who heard it from a drunk guy at a party who said it while trying to impress an even drunker chick with strangely large biceps and a handlebar mustache. I'm just saying I heard it and the guy really sounded sincere. Besides, you can't make stuff like that up.

There's a lot of proof that Synder is a Class A Doofus. This one shows that Synder made lots of money by targeting people dying of cancer and diabetes:

"We were looking at trend lines," Snyder says. "We saw that the aging baby boomer demographics were coming on strong. That meant there's going to be a lot more diabetic patients, a lot more cancer patients, etc. How do we capture those market segments?"

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2010/07/12/dan-snyder-bragged-that-his-wealth-came-from-diabetes-and-cancer-victims/

this is from 10 years ago. :cool:

I saw Dan Snyder at 7-11 last night, and he pushed an old lady out the way to get the LAST BIG BITE! Then he strolled over to the rubber section, and proceeded to fill his pockets with Trojan Ultra Magnums. I asked "Danster, why are you buying nothing but Trojan Ultra Magnums?", to whcih he replied "Shut up *****, I'm Dan Snyder, and i can buy all the damn rubbers in the state of Maryland if I want to!" Then he ***** slapped me!

AWESOME!

10 for effort 2 for execution. Some people just dont have the gift.

Snyder has been thought of as a bad owner ever since he fired Norv Turner when the Redskins were still in playoff contention ten years ago. Since then, he's made so many bad decisions as far as coaches. The only exception is luring Gibbs out of retirement and hiring Bruce Allen as the GM. Other than these two key hires during his ownership of the Redskins, this guy hasn't done anything but make bad decisions.

Archived