Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor about Snyder

Paydirt

A guy at a party I was at last week who i was told used to drive for Dan Snyder apparently said this. He said that one of Snyder's employees once asked if he could have the day off to spend with his son on his birthday. He was apparently then told by Snyder that he sure could have the day off because he was fired. I don't know if I believe it, but if it's true, it sure doesn't make me feel very good about our organization's ownership. The guy apparently agreed wholeheartedly with Riggin's assessment of Snyder.

If this kind of heresay is prohibited or inappropriate here, please feel free to delete this message and have mercy on my soul...

I'll be the first to admit I think Dan Snyder is a asshat, but was this thread really necessary?

I will give credit to Danny boy so far though. I give props and positive feedback when it's warranted, and so far it has been. It'll take years of this to sway my opinion of him when it comes to this franchise though.

who cares about what someone told you at a party about someone else? does it really matter how the organization operates. Seriously the only thing that matters is winning.. Just win and do it anyway you want

Come on...no matter who you have to step on to get there? Perhaps it's just that kind of classlessness that has helped flush this organization down the toilet for so many years.

A guy at a partyBeer Muscles I was at last week Old Newswho i was told used to drive for Dan Disgruntled ex-employeeSnyder apparentlySpeculation said this.

Did your friend work for PFT or Rotoworld?

:ols: Now that's funny. I think this guy had an agenda...or the OP has an agenda. I don't like Snyder much, but the guy has doesn't strike me as Ebenezer Scrooge.

In other news, I heard from a guy I was playing golf with that Snyder doesn't let his employees look him in eye.

This thread is rich.

I really don't think Dan really deals with many employees that would have to ask him directly for time off...

^^^^^What he said...

This driver was so close to Snyder that he goes right to him to ask for the noblest of days off...and the evil villain fired him right on the spot for daring to take a day off.

I'm surprised that they didn't throw in that the child was stricken with disease.

^^^^^What he said...

This driver was so close to Snyder that he goes right to him to ask for the noblest of days off...and the evil villain fired him right on the spot for daring to take a day off.

I'm surprised that they didn't throw in that the child was stricken with disease.

I don't know that it was a driver who asked for the day off, but point still considered. Thanks for contributing.

Guest Spearfeather
who cares about what someone told you at a party about someone else? does it really matter how the organization operates. Seriously the only thing that matters is winning.. Just win and do it anyway you want

Man, I really hope you're not serious.

Even if it were true that was in the past. This is a NEW DAY,new regime, and there's a new attitude at REDSKINS Park. LET IT GO!! ;)

Exactly. This team has turned a page. Snyder is an the owner of this team and we have heard the horror stories about things he may or may not have done to his employees. At times, the guy will be a **** whether we like it or not. Btw, I will never get tired of your sig.

Mr Synder is the best owner in the NFL!

and thats all i have to say.

Your sig is NICE and that's all I have to say.

I knew Vinny got fired for a real reason!

:ols: I like that one.

The "rumor" doesn't even sound real. It sounds like something someone got from a movie and said, "I bet Dan Snyder is like that," which on down the line got turned into, "Snyder did that!"

I'm not saying if it were proven true I'd be surprised, but I hope if he's like that we get a less stereotypical scenario than THAT. Otherwise we might as well start calling him "Mr. Burns."

Archived