Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sultan Mccullough

RabidFan

Anybody notice the Sultan on the Bethel Johnson TD Kickoff return.......now we know Bethel was coveted by us due to being a tremendous burner.....but if you rewatch the return or saw it live.....around our 30yard line Sultan and one LB were chasing Bethel and the LB tapered off but Sultan actually was gaining ground on the speedster and didn't give up and dove for the legs at the 5 yard line. Now he showed his sick speed there for sure, as well as high motor and pursuit and drive you can't teach (dare I say Darrell Green on Tony D....). I hope that play gets him consideration for the Special Teams...and if he continues to run well and practice and can break out in one of the remaining preseason games he could make the 53 man roster to be a speedy beast on special teams. Anyone else catch this play or come to my conclusion??

Thanks Atl, I'm glad that all of us are not enamored with the speed and lack of play, and if you really look at it, Bethel began to shut the motor down around the 10... Guys, I know you like Sultan, but chasing someone down and gaining ground after you missed, doesn't cut the squad, just like running against the 4th and 5th stringers for 50 yards that will be on tomorrows turk list doesn't impress me.

Archived