Should the flag be banned  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should the flag be banned

• NO
    • YES
    • Only in public places
    • Just at schools
    • Only when the safety of others is concerned

what Jarmon's 40 was coming out of college? I believe he was in the 4.8 range. Im sure the knee injury is hurting his conditioning a bit even though his strength in the upper body is reportedly up. Would absolutely love for him to play outside linebacker opposite Rak at 260 lbs.

There is a log jam at ROLB and he is behind due to the rehabilitation. I'm hoping Jarmon can be a surprise and play well enough to force some playing time. He is essentially our 3rd round pick so it would be great if he can contribute, even take over the starting spot at some point this season.

No offense, but all you had to do was Google "jeremy jarmon 40 time." That's what I did. A bunch of sites pop up, and one of them says this:

Another NFC East team, Philadelphia, has shown the most interest in Jarmon. During workouts, Jarmon's 40-yard dash times were between 4.79 and 4.83 seconds. During Kentucky pro day earlier this year, Jarmon ran a 4.76 40.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2009/7/9/944098/top-supplemental-prospect-jeremy

If I were you, I would change this to be a general Jarmon discussion thread of some sort. Your "question" isn't really thread worthy.

If I were you, I would change this to be a general Jarmon discussion thread of some sort. Your "question" isn't really thread worthy.

In that spirit, can anyone explain why bigger guys like Jarmon and Lorenzo Alexander aren't candidates for the ILB position considering the knock on our current ILBs is that they are "too small"?

Is it just a very different skill set that these guys don't have?

In that spirit, can anyone explain why bigger guys like Jarmon and Lorenzo Alexander aren't candidates for the ILB position considering the knock on our current ILBs is that they are "too small"?

Is it just a very different skill set that these guys don't have?

Probably because they would suck in coverage

Archived