Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs makes a funny on Cake Boss tv show

Fletch_Lives59

So im sitting on the couch with my wife and im forced to watch some stupid cake show with her, the topic of the show is a NASCAR cake. The chef starts to talk about Coach Gibbs and that the cake is for his racing team..

Long and short of it, they meet, the chef makes a comment about being a Giants fan and then Joe makes a funny about Giants fans..sorry about the poor quality it was done from my iphone, you might have to crank up the volume..

Cake Guy: Something about being a big fan of his even though he's a Giants fan.

Gibbs: You're too good looking to be a Giants fan.

Combine that with "Cowboys fans are some of the ugliest people in the world" (paraphrased), and Gibbs is the effing man.

Gibbs was on 99.7 the Fox this morning here in Charlotte and he was cutting up like a mad hatter. I've never heard Gibbs be such a jokester. He was ripping all the guys. I couldn't listen to the whole thing since I had to go to work, but I might try to pull it up on their website later tonight.

Gibbs was on 99.7 the Fox this morning here in Charlotte and he was cutting up like a mad hatter. I've never heard Gibbs be such a jokester. He was ripping all the guys. I couldn't listen to the whole thing since I had to go to work, but I might try to pull it up on their website later tonight.

please link the podcast if you can find it

was that the John Boy show??? I think its called John Boy and Billy or something like that?

Archived