Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

July 3 - Fredericksburg - Manley and Butz signing for FREE!!

MarkB452

I called Leader In Sports today and they said they believe the signings will take place near the Dick's Sporting Goods at Spotsy Towne Center.

I have my mini-helmets and Redskins Footballs in a box and ready to go. Oh yeah and my wife said she would go with me.

I called Leader In Sports today and they said they believe the signings will take place near the Dick's Sporting Goods at Spotsy Towne Center.

I have my mini-helmets and Redskins Footballs in a box and ready to go. Oh yeah and my wife said she would go with me.

I am thinking about doing one of those 16x20's. Your wife must either be a big Skins fan or really love you.

I am thinking about doing one of those 16x20's. Your wife must either be a big Skins fan or really love you.

....actually #3, this was part of a gift. I am really hard to buy for and I said "if you will wait in line and get some stuff signed, that can be my gift".

The only reason she MIGHT go the Ravens preseason game is to see the guy from the movie "The Blindside" :doh

Yes, very cool and well run event (thanks Leader In Sports and Card Cellar - You guys ROCK!!)

Dave Butz got there early and came down the line and thanked people for coming and shook hands with people (including me). He had on one of his SB rings. I was surprised at how much shorter he was than I thought he was going to be. His football cards list him at 6' 7" and he looked more than 6' 3" or 6' 4".

Both Dave and Dexter were there EARLY, so the signing started around 4:40. The guy from Leader In Sports told Dave about my wife going to the signing as a gift to me and Dave was nice enough to sign an extra personalized pic for her.

I got Dave to sign my 70 Greatest Redskins ball, a 1982 team ball (others are Walker and Nelms), a mini helmet, and another ball (plus my wife's pic). Dexter signed 1982 team ball, 2 mini helmets, and the other ball Dave signed....a couple of these are for me and a couple are for charity golf tournaments that I get prizes for.

This event was a promo for Spotsylvania Towne Centre and it worked. My wife went into Belk and bought a bunch of stuff....LOL...

I forgot to mention the cheerleaders. Everybody listed in this thread was there except Megs and Barbra was there in her place. BTW, the 2010-2011 team pics are NOT out yet. While I was there, they signed the 2009-2010 team pic, did a few routines, and posed for pics with people. There was a T-Mobile booth next to where the cheerleaders were and I asked the guy at the booth how he was liking he job. He said he was liking it A LOT. :)

Cool Mark

The last signing I went to Butz was at wasnt very busy at all, I walked in with my Butz jersey on and he grinned when I approached him...he signed my jersey for free that day! I've never washed the thing and always wear it to games :D I also had him sign another one, waiting to frame it for when we move to a bigger house/room, whenever that happens!

Archived