Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

July 3 - Fredericksburg - Manley and Butz signing for FREE!!

MarkB452

On Saturday, July 3rd, 2010 Former Washington Redskins Dexter Manley & Dave Butz will be appearing at a FREE autograph signing @ Spotsylvania Towne Center in Fredericksburg, VA.

This event is sponsored by The Spotsylvania Towne Center, Classic Rock 96.9, WFLS, The Card Cellar & Leader In Sports.

This event is part of the Grand Reopening @ the Towne Center and we are unable to accept mail order for this event.

There is a limit of 2 autographs per person at this event.

http://www.leaderinsports.com/Public_Signings.html

Yea but its for my wifes BD, her parents are throwing her a big party, I cant back out of that , she would kill me :silly:

Well, your name is DButz65. I would think she would understand. Maybe Dave would go out for beers with you and your wife after the event.:point2sky

Well, your name is DButz65. I would think she would understand. Maybe Dave would go out for beers with you and your wife after the event.:point2sky

LOL, i was at his last signing he was at at the card cellar actually, that was like 3 years ago or so

Yea but its for my wifes BD, her parents are throwing her a big party, I cant back out of that , she would kill me :silly:

..she couldn't kill you if you faked your own death so you could get out of going to FL and go to the signing instead.....

BTW, I think I will be out of town that weekend too....drat. I got Manley at the 2010 Draft Day Party, but I need Big Dave to sign my 70 Greatest Redskins Ball.

• 2 weeks later...

I was at the Card Cellar today and asked about this event as to what 2 autographs per person meant (1 of each player or 2 from each player??). They said it would be a limit of 2 sigs per player per person (2 from Manley and 2 from Butz). SO, somebody could go for you and still get one for themselves of Manley and Butz. They also said they would be selling 8x10's for $5. Think of it, you could get 2 signed pics of each of them for a total of $20....NOT BAD!

No mail orders as this is a promo event for Spotsy Towne Centre. This is the first time they have done an event like this for Spotsy Towne Centre, so I get the impression they don't want to do anything to sour the relationship.

The pic of Manley running with the ball and Butz behind him is cool. They are wearing the 1986 patch on their jerseys and it looks like they are playing the Vikings. I believe this is the play where the shotgun snap went over the Vikings QB's head and Dexter picked it up on the bounce. He took it in for 6.

• 4 weeks later...

I got this email yesterday. It looks like Mark Rypien will be there earlier in the day working for his foundation:

On Saturday, July 3rd, the Spotsylvania Towne Center in Fredericksburg, VA is hosting a FREE autograph session with former Washington Redskins Dave Butz and Dexter Manley. Both athletes will be signing autographs from 5:00-7:00 p.m. There is a limit of 2 autographs per person. You are welcome to bring your own items to the event. The Card Cellar will be there selling 8x10's of each player for only $5 and will also have a 16x20 of both Dave Butz and Dexter Manley for only $30. You can see samples of the photos on our Public Signings Page: http://leaderinsports.com/Public_Signings.html. Since this is a free event hosted by the Spotsylvania Towne Center, we will be unable to accept mail order for this event.

Also on July 3rd at the Spotsylvania Towne Center, Mark Rypien will be signing autographs from Noon - 3:00 p.m. Each autograph is $35 and a photo opportunity is only $10. All of the proceeds will go to the Rypien Foundation. Please note this is also a Spotsylvania Towne Center event and we are unable to accept mail order.

The Cheerleaders scheduled to appear on on the Redskins site (cheerleader tab):

Jul 03, 2010 Spotsylvania Towne Centre Grand Opening Catrina, Claudia, Kristin, Megs, Sarita and Sabrina will appear at the grand opening Day 3 in Fredericksburg, Va., from 12 nooon-3 p.m.

Megs - Local lady from Stafford. Miss August in the 2009-2010 calendar

Sabrina - Back cover of the 2009-2010 calendar. Squad captain in 2009.

Kristin - Rookie, her husband was the marine who surprised her at cheerleader practice and touched off yet another Redskins PR fiasco. BTW, be sure to tell her to thank her husband for his service to our country.

Sarita - Pictured in calendar, between Dec 2010 and the end of the calendar.

I think the others are rookies, but 6 count'em 6 out of the 40(?) first ladies right here in FredVegas. Bad thing is, I am planning on leaving for vacation that morning. :(

Cheerleaders appearing is just rubbing salt in the wound since I'll be in Jacksonville, thanks! :ols: But hey I might see something similar there :pfft:

Did you get the email that said the Thanksgiving event will also have bikini models signing calendars?

The Cheerleaders scheduled to appear on on the Redskins site (cheerleader tab):

Jul 03, 2010 Spotsylvania Towne Centre Grand Opening Catrina, Claudia, Kristin, Megs, Sarita and Sabrina will appear at the grand opening Day 3 in Fredericksburg, Va., from 12 nooon-3 p.m.

Megs - Local lady from Stafford. Miss August in the 2009-2010 calendar

Sabrina - Back cover of the 2009-2010 calendar. Squad captain in 2009.

Kristin - Rookie, her husband was the marine who surprised her at cheerleader practice and touched off yet another Redskins PR fiasco. BTW, be sure to tell her to thank her husband for his service to our country.

Sarita - Pictured in calendar, between Dec 2010 and the end of the calendar.

I think the others are rookies, but 6 count'em 6 out of the 40(?) first ladies right here in FredVegas. Bad thing is, I am planning on leaving for vacation that morning. :(

The other 2 are rookies, hope they have the new roster by then.

Archived