Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2010 debut of "Burgundy & Gold Magazine" TV show this Thursday at B Dubs in Rockville Town Center

REDSKINS HISTORIAN

Please join me on Thursday evening at Buffalo Wild Wings in Rockville town center for the 2010 debut of my TV show, "Burgundy & Gold Magazine." I'll host a panel discussion on the Redskins' 2010 offseason with my guests: Redskins great Brian Mitchell, Grant Paulsen of 106.7 The Fan, and Redskins blogger Ken Meringolo. The taping runs from 7:30 to 8. I'll also be discussing my new book, the Washington Redskins Football Vault, which is due to hit the shelves around training camp. It's going to be a lively discussion, and you can win a copy of my first book, The Redskins Encyclopedia, in a trivia contest. To learn more about the show, go to my Web site: www.redskinshistorian.com. Hope to see you there!

For those wondering the show will be on Access Montgomery TV channels 19 & 21 which I presume are cable public access channels. Unfortunately while I'd love to see it live I won't be able to make it.

RH, will the video and/or audio of the show be available for download or streamed on your website?

Look forward to your new book.

Yes, the show will air on Access Montgomery TV, probably channel 21 and hopefully next Friday (May 7). I don't know the time yet. I'll also post it on my Web site (www.redskinshistorian.com) and on ExtremeSkins if possible. I expect my new book, the Washington Redskins Football Vault, to hit the shelves around training camp. Thanks for your note.

Archived