Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins DT Marques Slocum’s Facebook Quiz (Funny!)

Mr.Skinbo

Subsequently, CFB 2007 was the Year of the **** Lion (or, possibly, massive goddamn upsets…nah, **** lion it is). You couldn’t go on any of your favorite Web sites without seeing some reference to the beast.

Then came the stories of Slocum the man. Behold, UMich student Shane posting in April on MGoBlog:

"I, too, had a class with Marques Slocum my senior year of undergrad. It was actually one of professor Hagen’s classes, one day, we split into groups to do survey work. When one of the group members called on Mr. Slocum to answer a question, he said, “Aw, ****, I don’t know – I’m not used to standing up in class. I’m used to standing up to get awards and ****.” And then he left the room."

http://vierdsen.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/marques-slocum-****-lion-leave-michigan/

if you wanna check the link, just replace the **** with ya know.

:ols: I think Carrot Top is actually pretty funny.
I think Carrot Top is one scary looking dude. He's had enough plastic surgery to rival Joan Rivers, has bright red hair, and Hi-I-Am-A-Serial-Killer eyes. I think in scary order, there is great whites, crocodiles, **** lions, spiders, and Carrot Top.

Ok, I have the creeps now.

Archived