Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hoagiegate??

Golgo-13

Originally posted by Bufford T Justice

they are allowed to bring their dumb sandwiches in now...just through a certain gate.

Look, this team has NEVER won a Superbowl. What else should they focus on? Water Fountains? Hoagies? Duce Staley?

It doesn’t matter if they haven’t won a Super Bowl, Philly fans will complain about something until the day they die.

let's give the Eagles some credit. the team has been near the top and crushed the Skins 37-7 and 34-21 last season. so anything they do right now seems to come out better than when we do it :(

at the same time you can recognize the Eagles rise in the NFC and see the opportunities missed the past two seasons.

you don't get that many shots at it with the same core of players.

Trotter and Douglas are gone. So is Mitchell. Runyan, Vincent, Lewis and Taylor might not be on the team next season.

After two close calls on a Super Bowl, one has to question if this team made enough of an effort to claim the 2003 season as the one to make noise? :)

When you see that Nate Wayne is the biggest name the club has brought in and he plays LB, you have to question what the front office is thinking.

Where are the WRs and RBs to support McNabb?

Originally posted by Bufford T Justice

they are allowed to bring their dumb sandwiches in now...just through a certain gate.

Look, this team has NEVER won a Superbowl. What else should they focus on? Water Fountains? Hoagies? Duce Staley?

It seems we are all jealous. I would LOVE to be able to bring in free food to the stadium, Synder would never let that happen though.

Originally posted by wildbill

Damn you Bulldog, I thought I had put those games behind me!

Well, wildbill, I'm certainly hoping for a repeat this season :) .

And as for Philly fans complaining 'til the day they die - that's about right. Complaining about the most ridiculous things, a lot of it spurred on by the media up there. It's one reason I'd never move back into the Delaware Valley, even though most of my family lives there. The negativity permeates the area. Delaware is a bit better, but my home state has it's own myopic view on things.

The entire hoagie thing was silly to start with, then it snowballed. Of course, the Eagles FO mangled it into a PR mess, but they're good at that.

Archived