Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

True or False: Haynesworth would still be absent even if we kept the 4-3 (POLL added).

The Full Monty

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The fat spoiled baby comments are from people who's panties are in a tight wad over the amount of money he was paid, Get the **** over yourselves, the guy made our defense better every time he was on the field, to say anything else is just rehashing the same stupid argument over and over again. Ask Rak and AC if he made a difference. Look past his contract and see that he is the BEST player on our defense, hands down. Buncha ****ing crybabies around here make me sick, im sure you all will find something else to ***** about when he proves all of you wrong this year. Oh and I voted YES

Ah, look at the "wittle" AH supporter getting all riled up. Did you stomp your feet when you typed that? :ols:

Get over yourself.

If you can't take contrasting opinions, especially on a subject as polarizing as AH, get off the board.

I'm not a huge AH supporter, but I know if I was an outsider, I'd say the Redskins didn't get much return on their investment LAST SEASON. Hopefully this year will be different.

you little vinnies are so cute. OF COURSE he wouldn't be here! Has anyone kept track of the way this man has behaved throughout his career? Just because someone is capable of doing something doesn't mean he has the character and perseverance to do it.

If you don't believe me, I've got a Jamarcus Russell I'd like to sell you....

Archived