Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sevendust is freakin SICK.

HRNY4ZRNY

Check out Sevendust tracking guitars for their next cd. At 1 minute 23 seconds guitarist chuckles cause he knows this song is nuts. If you like melodic hard rock I dont know how you couldnt see the potential in this song.

Here is their new single "Unraveling" my favorite song right now.

Here is their track listing.

1. Splinter

2. Forever Dead

3. Unraveling

4. Last Breath

5. Karma

6. Ride Insane

7. Confessions (Without Faith)

8. Nowhere

9. Here And Now

10. The End Is Coming

11. Better Place

12. Strong Arm Broken

The guitar player Clint grew up in my home town. He lived up the street from my ex-girlfriend. Back in the day, his local band helped a lot of us long haired teenagers get laid because all the girls flocked to their shows. He used to be in a band called Still Rain.

The guitar player Clint grew up in my town. He lived up the street from my ex-girlfriend. Back in the day, his local band helped a lot of us long haired teenagers get laid because all the girls flocked to their shows. He used to be in a band called Still Rain.

I think Clint is the backbone of Sevendust, when he left they werent the same. Now hes back baby. He also sings my favorite version of "Hurt". This is a 5 star LIVE performance.

Dude if you like them you HAVE to. I wasn't a huge fan but I quickly became one after the show.

They are probably my second favorite band. I love Praise, Angels Son, X-mas Day, Black, Follow, Disgrace, Unraveling, Dead Set, Live Again and so on.

Animosity is in my top 10 cds. They are really talented. Their new CD is out Tuesday. Must buy a hard copy. No ITunes on this one.

They are probably my second favorite band. I love Praise, Angels Son, X-mas Day, Black, Follow, Disgrace, Unraveling, Dead Set, Live Again and so on.

Animosity is in my top 10 cds. They are really talented. Their new CD is out Tuesday. Must buy a hard copy. No ITunes on this one.

I love Shine, Broken Down and Disease.

That video is pretty awesome. Check out this live performance that has the studio version over top of it. I think it could be their music video. Little shaky though.

Cool part is that his lips match exactly with the words from the studio version with the live version. At 45 seconds the studio version kicks in. Kicks Ass. This song is nuts.

The live version prolly sounded cruddy on his phone.

They can do acoustic to.

X-mas Day. Maybe its about Jesus, cause in the song he says something about forgeting his Birthday and the song is call X-mas Day. Maybe about a girl losing faith.

If you have never heard it you should try it out. Its a deep beautiful song.

Archived