Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Quick help, can I get some Replys?

H-O-G

Seriously, have you ever ordered anything online before? Pretty much every site I've been on specifically tells you not to click the submit order button but once. Some even say that if you do it will charge you multiple times.

Yeah I have, and I have in my sales of internet products in my prime sold $100,000 of products in a month.

Me the merchant, I had the most to lose. And although internet sites look legit, many run orders like I did. From my basement.

I would always call the bank first. Websites are run by clowns like me. :D

Update:

called bank @ 7am, they told me unfortunately since the merchant has already claimed the pending funds I needed to get in touch with them and see if they could reverse the charges.

called finisline customer support @ 8am, explained the story, the lady took my card information and called my bank. The bank put the funds for the shoes back in my account.

pheeeewww

Update:

called bank @ 7am, they told me unfortunately since the merchant has already claimed the pending funds I needed to get in touch with them and see if they could reverse the charges.

called finisline customer support @ 8am, explained the story, the lady took my card information and called my bank. The bank put the funds for the shoes back in my account.

pheeeewww

It seems like a pretty easy fix. Glad it worked out for you.

This happened to my wife and me at a caps game. They charged us for 24 beers and we on had 8. You should call both establishments.

Yeah right. You probably had 34. :silly:

As a merchant, which I was, shipping is MEANINGLESS. Once I charge the credit card the transaction is in the works. Sure the company can submit a correction to the transaction. But if it's MY money, I am calling my bank and calling foul.

I ran a website out of my basement.

Who would you rather have faith in. Someone charging your card from their basement, or your bank?

Dude, I only do business at "reputable" companies online. I would have never ordered anything from you. So your point is meaningless. Futheremore, the guy in question was also ordering from a reputable company. Calling either the bank or the merchant would have worked. But speaking from experience, its easier to just call the company you were ordering from. They will easily take care of it.

Bubble,

my concern is that the four charges are already removed from my account and showing pending status. I want the cost of the 3 shoes i did not order to be available funds to me immediately, hence why I'm considering calling my bank.

That's cool. I wasn't telling you to definitely call Finish Line first. Its your money. Do what you want. I was just giving you advice on how I've handled situations like this in the past. There's no reason to even get the bank involved. That was the point I was trying to make. Its a simple mistake that happens millions of times a day to people. It will get worked out.

Archived