Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the "Tebow > Colt McCoy" crowd, I'd like an explanation

Dr Drunkenstein

I`m all in for Tim Tebow.. At 6`3 and right around 245lbs Tim has the "frame" of an NFL player. He is a monster competitor and a true leader.

Accuracy = YES

Strong arm = YES

Leader = YES

Can make all the throws = YES

Can use his feet to gain critical yards = YES

Hard worker = YES

Solid Citizen = YES

Would look AWESOME in Burgundy and Gold = HELL YES!!

I`m all in for Tim Tebow.. At 6`3 and right around 245lbs Tim has the "frame" of an NFL player. He is a monster competitor and a true leader.

Accuracy = JURY IS STILL OUT. PLAYED ON A GREAT TEAM AND RARELY HAD TO THROW TO A COVERED RECEIVER.

Strong arm = IT'S STRONG ENOUGH. PROBABLY.

Leader = YES

Can make all the throws = JURY IS STILL OUT

Can use his feet to gain critical yards = YES. JC CAN TOO.

Hard worker = YES. SO ARE MOST NFL QBS. JC WORKS HIS BUTT OFF AND NO ONE IS PRAISING HIM, ESPECIALLY ME.

Solid Citizen = YES. AGAIN, SO IS JC. AND JUST TO BE CLEAR -- I AM HARDLY A BIG JC GUY.

Would look AWESOME in Burgundy and Gold = HELL YES!!

There. Fixed it for ya. :)

Tebow looks the part, but has massive bust potential. Who knows if he can read a NFL defense or play in a system that isn't built around him? Who knows if he can hit a well-covered receiver in stride? Who knows what happens when he's under pressure -- will he go back to his super slow release? I'm not a hater, just think there are tons of questions about the guy.

McCoy... not sold on him at all. His playmakers did a lot of the work for him. King of the three yard pass that turns into a 50 yard game.

You never know with NFL QBS, but I'm not sold on either Tebow and McCoy.

Clausen is the QB who looks the most pro ready. He played in a NFL system and showed that he could throw accurately to covered receivers. But he's far from a sure thing and taking him at four seems way too early.

Archived